Tests after misscarage *update*

JWandBump

Reaction score
Please no bashing me..
I had a natural misscarage at 6 weeks and 3 day on the 16th july. This is a pregnancy test and a ovulation test. Am i ok to start trying again? There is still a very very faint line on pregnancy test and a line on ovulation test. I stopped bleeding 3 days ago. Anyone any experiance? Ive never been though this before. Thank you

Attachments

• 20180726_205607.jpg
    20180726_205607.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 22
Sorry for your loss hun :hugs: I’m not exactly sure as you still have a faint pos hpt, hopefully someone can help you out. Good luck!

No its fine thank you tho :) i diddnt ask any questions to do with sex or ttc again at hospital as it was last thing on my mind but now im desperate to be pregnant again. Hopefully my body will be back normal again soon

I conceived my son a month after a miscarriage so it is possible. I think it would be beneficial to speak with your doctor to confirm. In my case, an ultrasound was done to confirm that my miscarriage was complete. It was traumatizing at the time but I knew that it was safe to try again.

My doctor told me that it’s best to wait for your first period after miscarriage . But I’ve researched and found no studies or evidence on reasoning why. I personally tried right away but I have pcos so I only ovulate every few months on my own.good luck and so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel I have had 3 personally.

I have just been through a miscarriage at 9 weeks and had erpc and I found if I had even a little squinter positive hpt it would cause a fairly good line on opk but not quite positive. I have just got my first af 25 days post erpc and it's defo the real thing and I only tested negative about 7 days ago at almost 3 weeks post erpc. I would say if you are not still bleeding from miscarriage and mentally you are ready them just go with what you feel like doing but you can't rely on those tests until all hcg out of your system. I am surprised to have got my af so soon after 25 days but I think my body tried to ovulate around the 19th july but didn't hence the early bleed. Anyway sorry for your loss and wish you all the best for ttc.

With the faint line on the pregnancy test, it seems like your body hasn't fully completed the miscarriage, or at least that the hormones haven't all left. I've had 3 miscarriages and tried basically right away after all of them. It's best to check with your doctor, but they all say different things . One told me to wait six months and one said i could try again whenever I felt ready emotionally. It's really up to you.
I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I think i can still see a very very faint line or is it just me?
Could it be a shadow or just line eye maybe :shrug:

Mc was 2weeks and 2 days ago

Attachments

• 20180801_130507.jpg
    20180801_130507.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 16
I am not seeing it but could be my computer. Sorry for your loss :(

I think i can still see a very very faint line or is it just me?
Could it be a shadow or just line eye maybe :shrug:

Mc was 2weeks and 2 days ago

Yes very very faint line on that test! Give it another few days it will soon be negative. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->