Tests came back ok

Becka.

Reaction score
Hi so here is my story I have had 2 EM 21-7-11(5week+2) 10-10-11(4weeks+3) and MMC in Jan but because I didnt no my GP thinks I was between 8/9weeks as I lost a baby. Because of all this and me and my DH have been NTNP for about 7years before all this and TTC for the past year my GP has said there might be some thing wong so I have done the first set of test day 1to5 and 21days and they have all came back ok. My DH has got his test on Monday but both our GPs have said as he has got 6kids(from last GF) already that it is more likely to be me who has got the problem. I don't no what to exspect when I go and see the GYNO and what test they are going to do if any. Has anyone else been though this?and what was there out come?

Becka - Sorry for your losses, you should be referred to a reproductive endocrinologist at this point to do the testing. I went through testing and it took about 3 and half months. They never really found anything but after 3 losses its a good idea to get checked just to be sure. They did find some other levels on me that were off so I am now taking meds. Good luck

I think thats is where I am going now but I'm just thinking what are they going to do to me now. I'v had a scan and 2 bloods tests and even a S.T.I/D and even aids and hep B/C tests LOL I'v been with my DH for 10years. and all have came back ok of course. I saw my GP today and she sent my things to the GYNO at the hospital and now I have to waite for them to call me in she did say that they do call it reproductive mc and they might not be any reason for it and it is common for many of the ladies to have heathy pregs after all of this. I just hope I am one of them lucky ladies in one way I hope they find something then at least I will no why but on the other hand I don't want to have a problem so I hope we are fine and it's just one of them things and it wont happen agine and I will go on and have loads of babys and be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->