tests getting lighter symptoms barely thre. help!

robo123

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Congrats on all your BFPs. I got my first BFP on Monday evening with instalert test. For the last 3 days they have stayed the same darkness which isn't really dark but they are definitely the there. I did a FRER yesterday and got a pink line, when I tested again today there is a line but it's lighter than yesterday's. I'm really worried, also my sensitive boobs are less sensitive. Any one experienced this?? Thank you xx

Hi ladies. Congrats on all your BFPs. I got my first BFP on Monday evening with instalert test. For the last 3 days they have stayed the same darkness which isn't really dark but they are definitely the there. I did a FRER yesterday and got a pink line, when I tested again today there is a line but it's lighter than yesterday's. I'm really worried, also my sensitive boobs are less sensitive. Any one experienced this?? Thank you xx

Is the test that's getting lighter the same brand of test you used the day before? Different brands have different lines.. have you gone for any bloodwork yet? I am sorry its stressful, I know. I had a chemical in June and I knew because the lines got lighter, but if its different tests it could definitely be that. xx keep us posted

Hi thanks for your reply, I used FRER yesterday and today. Today's test (TMIalert ) I hardly peed on the FRER could that make a difference??? Xxx

Different tests can have varying degrees of darkness. Even the same brand, it's just how they are. It can also depend on the time of day you are testing, how much you've had to drink, etc. The only times I ever got a fainter positive that was actually a problem is when I was bleeding, and I just knew I was miscarrying but I tested to see, and over the next 4 days it grew fainter until it was showing up as negative. Try not to worry and try to walk away from the tests. Also symptoms will come and go as well. Try to relax ( hard i know!) Your body will let you know if something is wrong usually. :hugs:

Took a clear and simple test and completely negative. So gutted I'm on cycle 40. Hopefully next one will stick. Xxx

Thanks hun, so confusing I did an instalert ic and there is still a strong line on it, Darker than yesterday's I'm 15dpo so should I get a line on a 25 test??? Xxx

You should go get blood work done over next few days to see whether there is a progression. Peeing on tests is like reading tarot cards - depends on how much pee, how diluted it is, what type of test and even within same brand there are variations. Blood work over a span of few days will be much more accurate. Good luck!

If AF has not arrived by Monday I will definitely get bloods done. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->