Texas?

Dantes Mom

Reaction score
I thought if settled on annabelle but I kinda like Texas

Do you think it's girly enough?

I think it goes better with the boys (Dante and Roman)

Which do you prefer annabelle or Texas xx

I know a girl names Texcess...I think thats slightly more feminine spelling, but I really like the name :) Im not a fan of annabelle, personally.

I didnt know her but knew of a girl called Tex (I believe short for Texas)

I think its pretty unique and it goes with your other children's names perfectly

I don't like it but it does go with your other names!

I prefer Annabelle. If I saw Texas written down I would assume boy.

i love the name Texas for a girl. and it goes perfectly with your other children's names. like a previous poster said Texas Annabelle is lovely.

if i could use Texas for a child of mine (its been vetoed :cry: ) she would have been Texas Matilda

I like it :thumbup:, goes really well with your other names, not really a fan of Annabelle, and to be honest I dont think it really went with your others names :shrug:. Maybe give her a really feminine middle name?? :flower:

Texas Rose
Texas Grace
Texas Liberty
Texas Aurora
Texas Belle
Texas Beau
Texas Lily
Texas Olivia
Texas Sophia/Sofia

I'm really not a fan and I think it leans more towards a boy than a girl personally, but it is definately more in keeping with your boys' names than Annabelle.

Tbh it's not something I would choose unless Texas had a special meaning to me like I'd met my DH there. I think a lot of people would ask Texas if that's where she was conceived when she's older. Just my tuppence worth :)

Texas sounds masculine to me and also a bit silly as it's a place. What about Alexis?

I agree with pp about not using it unless it has a meaning, otherwise its quite 'faddy'
There's always the potential 'everything's bigger in Texas' 'Texas is a state' connotations!

At first I thought boy but it could be a cute girls name n now lots of girls have boys names anyway.

I'm not a fan of this as a name, and that is coming from someone with a daughter that has a "place" name. I think some "place" names work really well, and some just fall short. My 2 year old's name is London.

In the long run what really matters is how you feel about it, and how you think your LO will feel about it 5, 15, and 30 years from now.

I really like your boys' names! I'll play the odd one out here but I don't think Texas goes well with Dante and Roman. Both have a classy/mysterious/exotic feel to them and Texas sounds more common/faddy.

An(n)abelle goes better, imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->