Texas??

Do u have a fertility dr in Dallas?

I'm from El Paso Texas, well sort of. I married a New Mexican but live like 5 min away from the Texas/NM state line! lol

Do u have a fertility dr in Dallas?

I was seeing Dr. Halvorson from UT Southwestern for 1.5 years now. But recently, I stopped seeing her because of insurance problems. She is a little bit expensive..

I recently moved to Plano, TX from Springfield, IL, but I'm originally from Dallas just didn't live here long after I was born. I'm happy to be back here with all my family! =]

Hey there Im from San Antonio :)
Id love to get together with some other moms. If anyone would like to setup a play group Im up for it. Message me :)

Hey there Im from San Antonio :)
Id love to get together with some other moms. If anyone would like to setup a play group Im up for it. Message me :)

Me too, if anyone is from Houston. I already get together with another Houston mom. We met with DH's first for safety and now we walk 2x a week to get rid of this extra baby fat!!

Would be neat to get 5 or 6 of us for a dinner or something!

I'm from Houston as well. Very cool to see TX folk!

McKinney Texas. Moving to Mount Pleasant, Texas. ;( I need a buddy close by.

Hey JuliaNBaby! I'm from Austin!! You're right, Austinites are hard to come by on here.

Was in Boerne tx , just moved to Richmond

I am way down here in laredo texas. I am 6 weeks pregnant with our 2nd child our first is 10 months.

:hi: I am originally from Richardson and Plano and OH is from Baytown but we currently live in Nacogdoches where we both have recently graduated from SFA. We are kind of ttc, I guess you would say NTTP right now because of certain health issues. I have friends in the Austin area, Dallas area, and Houston area. :)

Hubby & I are stationed in NC right now but are both originally from the Houston area and will be moving back there in November.

Hubby and I grew up in Dallas and now live in Wylie (NE side of Dallas near Plano/Richardson/Garland). Would love to find a bump buddy nearby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->