Text buddy wanted!! due in early or late feb

Hello there lol..was actually just about to pm you to see if you wanted to be a buddy..you're the only one about the same date as me..my ticker is wrong and just too lazy to fix it haha xx

good..if i wasn't trying for one i wouldn't know i was pregnant lol..what about you? xx

oh lucky. i still have morning sickness have done since i was 6 weeks. and the MW said i cant really take any tabs unless its really bad..constantly tired and hungry, but apart from that alls good... so you hoping for a lil girlie or a wee lil man ? or dont you mind xx

Aww that's poo..have you tried the sea sickness bands? worked brilliantly for my friend who had really bad morning sickness..would love a wee girl but as long as it's healthy..what about you? think i remember from your posts you said it's a boy? xx

Iv tried the sickness bands. but they make my wrists real itchy. but would rather that i guess then be sick.....

Yeah i was told at my 12week scan with 85% accuracy that its a boy, but having a gender scan on the 23rd, just to make sure... will be nice to have one of each !! have you any names in mind ?? xx

oo..day after mine..who with? I asked the scanner lady but she said they all look like girls at that stage..you excited about having one of each?

Girls- Halle (like halle berry)
Isabella
Olivianna

Boys-Mylo
Ellis
Parker
and a few others..once i find out what it is then i'll focus on that gender. What about you? xx

With babybond... i was going to go with the one i have had my last 2 private scans with he is really good. but i would have to pay £130 for it.. as with babybond its £79 and we can just about manage that seeing as we have just moved

i was dead sure this was a girl. so was shocked when he said boy, iv never imagined myself with a boy befor... but now im dead excited.. i think if they ended up saying girl at my gender scan. it would throw me big time..and this will my last pregnancy. so if it was a girl i no later down the line i would want a boy.. so this way.. i have one of each! and OH has mentioned getting the snip.. so no more for me lol
we had a girls name already..... but for a boy.. its so much harder.. every name i like OH hates.. every name he likes im not keen on.... im glad we still have 5 months or so to decide lol xx

Going with babybond too..they do it from 16 weeks where as alot of the other places only do it from 22 weeks..we're the same with names..cuz i lived in america most of my life i like american names where as hubby isn't keen on them..it's a bit easier this time for some reason.. have you started buying things yet? xx

Oh yes.... even started buying blue... not gone over board. but is hard not to. have noticed that they dont do as much nice clothes as they do for girlies.. most boys clothing i see seems to be winnie the pooh! gunna stick to buying creams & whites until i know the sex for sure... have you brought anything yet... i did say i wouldnt start buying till 20weeks.. (yeah right ) x

Haha..there was a sale in m and co the other day so i bought loads of girl things..if it isn't will just return them..i've bought my silvercross coachbuilt pram..my car seat and crib but waiting for gender scan before i start properly buying clothes. Next have quite cute boy clothes..and they wash brilliantly..where i get all of alex's clothes..xx

I hav'nt been in next lately. so will have a looksie at the weekend.. soon as i get any spare cash i will be getting my pram.. seeing as we have room now to store it..
does alex know about the baby yet... paris seems confused.. she keeps saying why wont the baby come out now lol xx

oo what one are you getting? Yea told him and he knows whats happening but no conception of time so don't really talk about it that much..once we get closer think it will be easier for them xx

we are getting either this one
https://www.silvercross.co.uk/our-range/pram-systems/linear-sleepover/

or the Linear Freeway jet sport... they are the only ones i really like..

you got any in mind? x

The same as yours lol..i bought the car seat to match so it's just deciding between the two..xx

i hav'nt actually seen anyone with them.. are they as small as they look... i had a graco one with paris... was ok at the time... x

yea they aren't big and bulky like some other ones..the sleepover one i think is a bit bigger. if you go onto youtube and put in the names there is a video that shows you how to put it together etc..kiddiecare do them for all their prams xx

I had a look at them on youtube. they look brill..think im more towards getting the Linear Freeway jet sport

how you feeling today? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->