Text/messenger buddy - 1st March/Early March - UK

T

Teej543

Hi i'm Tanya, i'm 20 and I live in the midlands.

Lil babba is due March 1st 2011 and i'm looking for a buddy due around the same time to get all excited with :D

hey tanya im 20 aswel and im due on th 27th of february so if u wud like to get excited with me jus let me know :) xxx

Hi Lyns :D That sounds good to me! Do you know what you're having yet? xx

Hi Lyns :D That sounds good to me! Do you know what you're having yet? xx

no not yet but i think its a boy, all my oh sides are all boys lol, but i dnt mind, do u knw what ur having? im going to find out though im not good at not knowing things :haha:

Aww. No I don't know yet, i'm rather excited to find out though, I shall deffo be finding out at my next scan if I can. My oh sides all boys but it's mixed on my side.
It's all so exciting :haha:

yeah i dont mind what i have just need to know lol, i need to pay to find out what im having need to get a private scan :(
do u have any more children? this is my first
xx

Same, I think my oh is going to be gutted if it's not a boy though! :haha: That sucks, my hospital generally tells you. I think i'll cry if they refuse too.

This is my first too :D xx

yeah my oh wants a boy he says he doesnt like all the frill clothes we put on girls lol. were u trying for a baby or was it a surprise?
x

haha same, he'd kill me if we have a girl and I buy a pink pram and stuff.

It was a complete suprise, we were planning on waiting for a few years yet. How about you? xx

:pink: lol
yeah was a surprise for us too wanted to wait have holidays and stuff like that but i think a baby is betr lol, i was a bit scared when i first found out but now am really excited :) just trying not to think about the birth :cry:
but so many woman have done it im sure i can lol
have u bought anything yet?
xxx

Yeah we wanted to get a place and that first especially as we haven't been together that long. But plans change and I wouldn't want things any different now :D

I've been buying a few things, there aren't really many nice unisex clothes around where I live :( I can't WAIT to find out what i'm having, then there will be no stopping me :p

How about you?
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back