• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Text/Msg Buddy Wanted! Aug 09 UK!

Hailstone

Pregnant 1st Trimester!
Reaction score
Hehe why do I feel Like I'm filling in one of those dating personal adds LOL! :dohh:

I'm Haley, 27 years of age and expecting my first on August 7th! I live in Surrey but originally from Leeds, which is where my problem lies!
My family and friends, yes I do have friends lol they just happen to be 230 miles away, mostly male and definately Not Pregnant! So it would be really nice to chat with someone who's at the same stage as me for the next 9 months!

I work Part time and my husband travels alot so i'm available for most of the 24 hours in a day! Am happy to use messanger or text.

Hope someone out there's interested!

:hug: Haley xx

Hi hun,
I'm due on the 7th August as well.

My name is Anna, I'm 24. Married to a soldier and live in Wiltshire.
I'm a housewifey and therefore normally online 24/7. lol

My husband is getting deployed in Feb, so I would love to talk to somebody who is due at the same time as me.

xxx

Hi Anna, that would be fab hun, I know i'm not in the same boat as you but my husband works away alot too, so know how it feels to be alone. I too am a housewife/ pt photographer so am available alot lol :D

:hugs: Haley xx

That's great! :happydance:

Well, my hubby is kind of working away as well....just under different circumstances. :rofl:

True LOL!

So i guess now we decide how to keep in touch lol... obviously on here is easy, but i'm happy to hand over my email, messenger or mobile no... whichever or all that suit hun :D

same here hun.

I could give u my msn addy, phone number and facebook.

Heya just wondered if theres room for 1 more? lol im due 7th by the doctors dates so that would put us the same im 22 so not far away from 27 lol!!! if you want to just pm me im happy to talk :) Claire xxxx

Can I join you girls please? Im 27 and due 11th august so not far behind you and would like text/msn buddies if you want i can pm whoever with my mobile number my msn addy is [email protected] xx

Hi Guys, Im due alittle later than you on 21st but would love to join you as this is my first baby and Im quite scared!

Im 31, married and Im from Wales, I work full time but I spend alot of time online so can chats lots.

Look forward to hearing form you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"