Text/MSN Buddy, July 2010!

Croc-O-Dile

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm 16 and from New Jersey. (Usa)
I'm due July 18, 2010 and would love for a text or msn buddy. ^_^

i'm due july 16th 2010, so that's like 2 days before you...
i live quite far away (london) but would still be lovely to chat, if you want to :)
xxxx

Sure, I'll PM you. :)
The time difference is probably better, seeing as I'm quite the night owl. Haha

haha sounds good to me.. ahh i'm confused with dates.. me and OH had an arguement this evening... aparently it was changed.. but i'm sure i would know :) (so he's wrong) he thought it was a week less.. but not much difference still ha..
if you click on my name, above my picture it should say send private message to allier276... hopefully!!! :)
xxxx

I wish my OH would fight with me about positive baby things. He tries to convince me all the time that he's under more stress then I am. Hahahaha yeah, okay. I'd like to see him push this baby out. XD
And I tried, it didn't work. I think it's because I'm on my sidekick, as sitting at the computer starts to hurt my back.

Haha, it's not always positive.. he's already decided the baby's having his surname (no way) and stuff.. seem's to think it's a doll!! :/
but when it comes to the pain and stuff he doesn't like the thought of it..
we had a bit of a tiff yesterday, cause i told him i didn't like staying at hs perants, with his brother and sister.. won't bore you with details..
but now i feel like i was being mean, but i know i wasn't because i have reasons i don't like staying there, and he doesn't even like staying there. haa!!
xxxx

Congrats! :)
Mine's [email protected]

Allier- Wow, men are moodier then we are! Haha
I went to the mall today to do some last minute Christmas shopping and happened to run into EVERYONE I used to hang out with. (I'm a "retired" mall rat)
I just put an update on my myspace page (because they're all "too cool" for fb -_-) explaining that I probably wouldn't be on much due to college starting in a month, moving in Feb, and I'm due in July.
Only a couple people asked me about the baby. They all were more excited that a former mall rat was going to college. Hahaha Am I the only one who found a flaw in that?

Hahahaha, Yep they sure are, my OH seems to have permanant grumps,
and acts like he's carrying the world on his shoulders..
imagine if he was the pregnant one!! :| haaa!!
how cheeky!! :O When you get closer, that's all they'll ask about ha.. and you'll be saying "someone talk about meeeee" haha.
xxxx

and welcome halas, sorry forgot to mention that, got a bit caught up in my conversation.. haha!! ..
once i get started that's it, there's no stopping me..

i'll add you by the way croc-o-dile (my MSN address, is seriously embarassing, invented it when i was in something like year 4 - so it's NOT cool!!)
xxxxx

heyy im Danielle im 16 live in New Mexico (usa)
due june 15th, not quite july but pretty close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->