Tezzy, Dairymomma and Katerdid's journey together to their Rainbow Babies!

I wish I could skip it. I labored for 19+ hours with each of my kids and they both decided to come in the early morning hours the day AFTER I started laboring. I was so tired by the time I got to push, I just wanted to go to sleep. It was like, "You mean I STILL have to push this football sized thing OUT? Through there? But it's 1am!! Can't it wait til tomorrow? Couldn't you just reach in there and pull it out? Pretty please?" (I actually asked the doctor the last time if she would just pull my daughter out. The doctor just smiled at me and said, "Nope. That's your job.")

Well, thinking about labor did one good thing...I'm now more worried about labor (in little over six months) than I am about the spotting I've been having! Guess it's good for something, right? :)

:rofl: I laboured for 1hr 40 with my son and 25minutes with my daughter.

Yup. Worried this one might fall out whilst I'm doing the laundry :blush:

Oh and don't ya just know after that comment I'm gonna have a terrible labour this time!!! :rofl:

Oo, like the thread name change :)

Horray :dance: we all got to see our happy babies :D So nice to know they are doing well!

I'm excited for my labor this time, as bizarre as that is. We are planning on a home birth this time and I'm oddly looking forward to it!

Oooh Kate I love that you're aiming to have a home birth :woohoo: I've had two natural hospital births so far (no epidural etc). I have just realised that my local hospital has a midwife led 'home from home' birthing centre right next door so I might look into that this time but would be satisfied with another hospital birth x

My son's birth was awful, I didn't get the experience that I wanted (granted I went into preterm labor and it was just a mess but still...it could of gone a lot better). So I'm just terrified of L&D wards now!
That's so awesome that you have a birthing center so close. There was one in our area but it closed down last year, such a shame.

You'll have to keep us updated with your planning!!!

How are you both today?

I may have found a cnm - she came highly recommended by a friend and I love everything on her website. Gonna shoot her an email with some basic questions and if it goes well, maybe set up a time to meet her with the hubs. Very excited. I'll still see my obgyn as my insurance covers all of it, but just won't go the hospital in the end haha. Gonna love to see my obgyn's face when I tell her :haha:

Had terrible nausea today - threw up a few times til I found a food that agreed with me. Went out for Thai food - super mega craving it! Although not my best idea as it was close to bed time and I was all alone with my 20 month old. It was quite a task keeping him from melting down while we were waiting!

Lots of brown blood all day cramping etc

Oh sweetie :hugs: have you called your dr? Can they help at all, scan or levels or something?

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a few days. I've been so busy with our dairy farm (we are cutting hay right now) and it's been hard to get the housework done much less hop on the internet.

Oh no! I am so sorry, Tezzy! I agree with katerdid though. Call your doctor and see if you can get in for an ultrasound or lab work or something. Then you'd know for sure what's going on. I know it's scary to see blood and feel cramping and know it's most likely a miscarriage but don't give up hope yet. Sending you lots of hope, hugs, and prayers!

They won't scan you on a weekend at my local hospital. Last time I had to wait until Monday... Will get it confirmed tomorrow I guess.

Isn't it always like that? Things seem to happen either right after the dr office closes or on a weekend when you can't get anything done anyway so you have to sit and worry like mad. How are you doing today? Still bleeding and cramping?

Ugh, this is why I hate weekends! That's so crap a hospital won't scan you! Poor soul. xxx

It drives me nuts that doctors can't be more accomodating to women in that kind of a situation. It gives so much comfort to know what's going on, even if it is a mc because at least you KNOW and can deal with it instead of wondering and worrying. Still hoping things are going to be okay, Tezzy! :hugs:

Thinking about you today Tezzy! Hope you got in to see the doctor and that things are okay. :hugs:

Hey girls... Great news! Baby is fine!

I'll upload my scan pic in a sec <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"