• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tezzy, Dairymomma and Katerdid's journey together to their Rainbow Babies!

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/52F8F6E5-512C-42B5-B404-9083AF410A49-763-0000008E3ED07778.jpg

Woohoo! SO SO SO SO very glad things turned out okay. Yippee! Yay! Hooray! If I were graceful and athletic enough, I'd be jumping and clicking my heels in the air with joy but I'm about a graceful as a newborn calf and about as athletic as a sloth these days (being pregnant turns me into a lazy klutz) so you'll just have to take my word for it that I would actually do it. :) Were they able to tell you why you were cramping and bleeding?

And in more good news, I was in for my regular OB appt today and the dr picked up a strong steady thub-thub-thub-thub right away. Jellybean's hb is still clickin' along at 175!

Tezzy, your little bean is looking more like a baby than a bean now! I even see a little arm and leg! Did it wave? :)

Thanks girls, yes they said the bleed was caused by an wares of separation in my womb, they said to expect more bleeding up to 12 weeks!

No, Mr.Bean didnt wave... They don't start moving around just yet but he did look very much like a tiny baby :) x

Terrie, that's good they could tell you what the bleed was, and how long it'll take!

Jill, that's wonderful they picked up the heartbeat at your appointment. Best sound in the world, that horse gallop in the belly haha.

Anyone have any symptoms? I've been hit hard with morning sickness, oddly enough in the morning. Bought some ginger candies and these things called preggie pops? Hopefully they will help, I wanna be a normal human again.

Aw Kate I hope you feel better soon!!! For me I just have sore boobs :)

Kater, my only pg symptoms now are ms if I eat something too sweet (even some fruits will make me sick because they taste SO sweet now...great incentive to stay away from the candy bars, right? :) ), VERY sore bbs, and I simply cannot sleep enough. It's awful. I even fell asleep at the chiropractor's office today. I jerked awake when he walked in the room and nearly fell off the table! Talk about embarrassing! For my MS, I've found things with peppermint (LOTS of it), lemon, or ginger seem to work the best. Never heard of pregnancy pops but hope they work for you.

Tezzy, it's so much nicer knowing why you are bleeding isn't it? It's still scary but you can go, "Oh, yeah. That's why." and go on with your day instead of worry "Am I mc AGAIN???" Brings the stress level way down. Glad they told you to expect more bleeding and for how long, too. My doc said to go in if I start spotting again but otherwise I don't need another ultrasound until next month to make sure the hematoma is going away. Do you have another u/s soon or are they just going to see how things go?

Hey girls :)

12 week scan is next... In about 3ish weeks!

Bah...After a week of no pink discharge, I wiped orangey-pink stuff this morning with a dab of pinkish brown discharge. Not freaking out though as the dr warned me I might spot for a few more weeks but it's kind of annoying seeing it when you go bathroom...Nothing more since this am, though so I'm hoping that's the last of it.

Tezzy, hope the next three weeks just rocket by. Can't wait to see more pics of that little bean! And happy 9 weeks (or thereabouts)!

Kater, how are you doing? Any morning sickness today? Hope it wasn't too bad. Another remedy that's worked for me is to sip peppermint tea.

Fingers crossed that's the last of the blood xxx

No vomiting today hurrah! Had a few spells of nausea, but sucked on a preggie pop and that helped a lot.

Had more energy today too, did some extra cooking, made pumpkin bread in my new-to-me bread machine. Turned out fantastic, can't wait to try other breads!

Kate I'm glad your morning sickness has settled down and hurrah for the extra energy too!

Hoping your blood loss stops very soon Jill... At least you know it is normal :)

I just got back home from two days in Scotland with the hubby... Was really nice! My boobs aren't really sore this morning but I'm gonna try and not worry about it!

Tezzy, my boobs stopped be super sore when I was about 7 weeks. The only thing I notice regularly now is that they are a little bigger than normal. Kind of nice actually. I had lost some weight before getting pg so my bras stopped fitting right but I was too cheap and lazy to buy new ones yet. Now I don't have to (at least til Jellybean is born) cuz I'm fitting in them just right again. :) DH likes it too. hehe

Kater, glad you are feeling more energetic. I'm so jealous of your bread machine. I would love to have one but my kitchen is super tiny and there's no where to put one. My sis gave me a french bread recipe for a bread machine that's so delish and she makes a mean foccacia bread too. Mmmm...

So far no spotting today but I'm feeling a little blah right now and very tired. Had some LATE LATE nights due to kids not wanting to go to bed and my getting an energy boost at about 11pm. Wish it would come at 11am so I could get something done during the day...Hoping to get the kids for a nap here so I can take one too.

Sorry it's been a few days again ladies. A migraine derailed me yesterday and I spent all day on the couch trying to keep the pounding in my brain to a minimum and my stomach out of my throat. Then we had a church picnic today. Got to relax, visit, and even forgot about all of the last few weeks troubles for a few hours.

Now I'm nervous as all get out. My pg symptoms are disappearing (like they should when you hit the 2nd tri) and I'm going off the progesterone in a few days but I'm feeling *something* (feels like a rubber band snapping, not a flutter) on the left side when my bladder is full but while my heart says it's a baby kick, my brain says it's gas. Don't know what to think, really.

Anyway, how was the weekend for you ladies? Full of fun and happiness I hope...

Hey girls :wave:hope you are both ok! Glad you had a relaxing time at your church picnic Jill :) xxx

Oh it was fun, Tezzy. I had a great time visiting with ladies I hadn't seen in a long time, the day was beautiful, and my kids weren't hanging on me all day long.

And in response to your other thread, you aren't alone. I've gone in expecting to see a 7 week baby and they found nothing. The baby had stopped growing before 5 weeks and you couldn't even see a gestational sac it was so small. I passed something the size of a golf ball a few days later. Then, amazingly enough, my next pregnancy went to term and I now have a 3 year old son. So, it's normal to be scared but it's possible for it to work out.

Sorry been a bit MIA - lots of stuff going on in my world! The weather has been so nice, haven't been inside much :) And hubs gets home early today, so we might go to the zoo when he gets home.

Terrie, Scotland sounds fab, was it just a mini vacation? I've always wanted to visit there and Ireland....and France and Greece :haha: One day I'll be rich and spend a summer visiting Europe! :haha: Must be nice to not live too far.

I have almost no symptoms now too - although still have nausea in the early mornings and dry heave if I don't eat straight away. I can live with that though, much more manageable than being sick 24/7!!

It's been busy here too. Farming always seems to be busy. So expect me to go MIA off and on for a bit as we have a family wedding coming up too.

Glad to hear you are starting to feel a little better with the ms, kater. That's the one part of my pg symptoms I'm always glad to be over. I can live with sore bbs, fatigue, and all the rest but I absolutely hate puking. Blah...

Glad to hear you're feeling better.... I've not been puking but still have sore bbs and I'm sooooo tired!

Happy 10 weeks Terrie!

I finally have a little bump going on! So excited. I had to upcycle some old jeans into maternity pants yesterday, I can't button any of mine anymore!

Went to the pool with my son today, was so hot out! I got a bit sunburned on my shoulders - silly me put sunblock on him but neglected myself :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->