Tezzy, Dairymomma and Katerdid's journey together to their Rainbow Babies!

So jealous you have a bump Kater! I'm just waiting to pop out but I never do until like 5 or 6 months. My clothes aren't even feeling tighter...DH keeps reminding me I lost ~20lbs before I got preggo this time so my clothes AREN'T going to be tight for a while! I was like Duh...

Had a few bad days last week worrying about mc again even though I didn't have any symptoms-no cramping, no spotting for almost 2 weeks now, no nothing to say Oh No!. Yet, I couldn't stop thinking about mc. DH was getting tired of it but I couldn't help it. I'm good now but I'll feel a bit better after I have my next ultrasound in a week.

Sorry I've been absent from our thread girls. I've been bleeding all weekend, gonna ring epu tomorrow and see if they can see me.

I'm not very hopeful.

Oh no, tezzy! Sorry to hear that. Hope you get good news like you did the last time, though. Are you bleeding and cramping or just the same brown stuff you had before? Sending lots of hope and :hugs: your way!

Oh terrie, I hope it's just old blood and nothing scary! Keep us posted!

Dr appt today, they found the heartbeat immediately, was so nice not having here poke around for ages. 166, nice and strong.
My Dr was trying to talk to me about when I'd show haha, I was like dude, this is not my first rodeo.

Terry, were you able to get in and see the doctor? Thinking about you today and hoping things are going better. FX!!

Kater, I know it. My last appt was at 11 weeks and the doctor found the hb in just a few seconds. It was a huge difference from even the week before when the dr was hunting and hunting for it. Can't wait for my appt in two weeks so I can hear that little blub blub again. Can't wait for my ultrasound either so I can SEE my little bean... (Here I was all excited thinking my appts were for next week but they are actually for TWO weeks from now...)

Got a scan tomorrow at 9.45 girls... I'm crossing my fingers!

Oooo, GOOD LUCK Tezzy! I'm a wishin' and a hopin' and a prayin' (I think that's how that song goes anyway) and a crossin fingers and a pickin' 4 leaf clovers and anything else that signifies good luck (horseshoes and rabbits feet?). Really hoping you get good news!

MMC confirmed. Maybe you two need to start your own thread to continue together.

I'm gonna be taking a break from the forum now

Oh sweetie :hugs: Oh oh oh :cry: I'm sooo sorry for you, I can't believe it! How absolutely awful :hugs: Poor darling, I wish I could hug you in person :hugs:

Thank you, today is also 12 months to the day since we found out we lost our first baby.

So double the heartache today :(

Oh darling - that's super terribly shitty. Oh man, what a rough go xxx https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sad014.gif

Oh man! That really sucks, Tezzy! I wish I could come give you a hug in person instead of sending virtual ones over the internet. I wish I had the right words to say to make things a little better (because I know nothing can really make it all better right now) and you'd think I would know what to say having been there more often than not but words of wisdom are escaping me now. Just know that I am thinking of you and hoping your baby dreams come true soon.

Hey girls just to update you one last time the surgery went well and I'm home now and resting x

Glad to hear that Tezzy! Will be thinking of you and hope to see you back here soon!

Katerdid, I don't know if you are still checking this thread or not, but it's down to just you now. I found out yesterday that my baby no longer had a heartbeat. :cry: I'm sad and numb and angry all at once. Hoping to get in for a D&C soon but the dr's office hasn't called back yet. Hope you have a great remainder of your pregnancy!

Oh Gosh! That's just awful! Oh no oh no, I'm so sorry :hugs:

I know. It hurts so much still but I sort of had a feeling something wasn't right from the start but kept pushing it off as nerves. I didn't want to think I'd have a seventh m/c so I chose to ignore what my body and my heart were telling me. Last week, I told my hubby something was 'off' and I felt odd about the baby. He remembers me saying that on Friday or Saturday and that's when the ultrasound showed the baby stopped growing so it's possible I 'knew' already. When they told me there wasn't a hb, I cried but then quickly it was just like, "Yep, knew it..." Never got truly excited about this baby, never imagined holding my Christmas baby (like I did with my ds and dd), couldn't even bring myself to tell anyone other than family and I had to force myself to do! Just didn't want to acknowledge the truth, I guess... I have hope, though, that I will have another baby someday, even it's through adoption. After 7 m/c, I'm getting to the point where I think perhaps this is enough. I don't know if I can handle another one like this. But we'll see how I feel next week and how the dr's react to this news. Hoping for further testing too to see if we can figure out why this happened. Possible reasons so far are something genetically wrong with the baby and/or it implanted too close to the uterus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->