Tezzy

:) yeah, i woke up about 3am to check on her but obviously she wasnt in her cot! :rofl: and i had a lie in till 9 this morning!

my mum sent me a text to say that Ffion had gone to bed late and had woken up about 5 for a bottle and then she slept till 8.30. wish she would do that for me!

theyve gone to the market this morning and my mum is dropping her back off later.

:happydance:

Glad you had a good nights sleep hun, you more than deserved it!

thanks hun. youre such a lovely person.. always making sure im ok!

im afraid to admit that if my mum offers to have her again ill definetly say yes!

thanks hun. youre such a lovely person.. always making sure im ok!

im afraid to admit that if my mum offers to have her again ill definetly say yes!

No harm in that :-D i wish my mum would offer! I've hinted and better hinted but it just aint happening :dohh: Caitlyn is very good though and sleeps through

And of course i'll make sure you're ok... we look after each other on here! :hugs:

:hugs: thanks hun,

why dont you just ask your mum? im sure she would love to have her grandoughter she probably just doesnt want to interfer too much!

I'm not one for asking people ... if you know what I mean.

Plus, she's still only little and my mam hasn't had a baby for 16 years now. Not only that and she's disabled so it would be my dad looking after her really.

xxx

PS. My OH wont hurry up! I want to go to Next GRRR

haha! you buying Caitlyn clothes or yourself ;)

my husband is out and my son is sat absorbed in kids tv.. woop woop!

Caitlyn of course. I can't buy clothes from next for me... im too damn tall.

I love the kids clothes, i swear if there's nothing left when we get there I will batter him :rofl:

oooh youll have to tell me what you buy.. Ffion has tonnes of next stuff

and as if by magic some woman knacks on my door with the new next christmas catalouge!

*weird*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->