Tfi Friday Baw Club!!!!

Tracy - I think that they might have to choose an island to go on!! But not sure didn't watch all 3rd Island last week :cry: What do you reckon??

Chris - Im constantley 'borrowing' my mums!! I like Sudoko on brain trainer

Sam - Sudoko hurts my brain :rofl:

Icre - I've been to Canada once - Niagara Falls.

Kerry thats what i think too, I wish they could win the money in their own right, they are a much nicer bunch that sharks or tigers!!

I am off for my lunch at half past but will be back on this aft hopefully (shop customers permitting - GOD I hate working in there!!!):hissy:

we've still not got Broadband as BT are trying to charge us 100 quid as a new customer even tho there is a usable line there!! Really miss BAB during the weekend!! How sad am I!! You all must think Ive got no friends!! :rofl:

Icrepka - How are you hun!! Hope you enjoy ur trip at the weekend!!

Not at all Kerry, I sometimes pop on during the weekend too - I miss it, OH thinks I am sad!!

Tracy - GO HAWKS GO HAWKS!! Have Char and James got it on yet!!

I feel a bit bad still being on the WTT thread when I am actively trying now, should I 'sling my hook'? over to the TTC one?

Tracy - Dont you dare bugger off to TTC!! Unless you really want to :cry: Coz that means I should really get my arse over there too.

I can't bear the thought of leaving everyone here :cry: So unless anyone objects I think Im gonna sit here for a while.

tummy starting to hurt now :cry: Stupid old hag of a :witch:!! Wish she'd bugger off!! :rofl:

Feel a bit left out coz I dont watch this! :rofl:

Dont feel bad for habging around here hun... I dont wanna leave either! B&B admin might have to evict us at this rate LOL

"habging"??? WTF?? obviously i meant hanging! Doh

Hey Nicky,

How are ya??
Shipwrecked is on C4 on sunday about 12.50. I think!! Do you really think they could evict us??? :hissy:

You got anything exciting planned for wkend??

Nope - Nowt planned at all!

My life is sooo exciting! LOL

This week seems to have flown past so i haven't given the weekend any thought up until now... YAY! its the weekend & I didn't even notice!!

Nicky - I wish I didn't realise its friday!! Ive been waiting for it since 9am Monday :rofl:
How are you getting on charting??

Kerry -Sorry to hear that your tummy is bad Damn :witch:

Chris - What's wrong with your computer??

lcrepka - I went to Calgary a couple of years ago on my way up to Banff to ski, I quite liked it, although it was a bit bleak in March, went up the observation tower although the view wasn't that great on that day. Spent some time in a Mall that had a garden in it, quite novel!!!

Tracy - Go over to TTC if you want, I will technically be going as soon as this damn :witch: shows and goes. However i will still post here, i post all over the place.

Nicky - Don't worry I don't watch any of those shows either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->