• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tfi Friday Baw Club!!!!

Kerry I have put a post on the TTC forum - ooh I am all nervous now, hurry up and move over with me everyone, never mind waiting!!

I'll be with you too as soon as i get back from my holidays. Assuming the :witch: has been and gone by then if not i will be very upset with her.

Tracy - I posted !! :rofl:

Everyone hope you don't think Im a traitor!! :cry:

Kerry I have put a post on the TTC forum - ooh I am all nervous now, hurry up and move over with me everyone, never mind waiting!!

I'm trying, I'm trying!!!! I haven't asked DH if we can start trying after the :witch: is gone yet. Maybe I'll do that on the way home tonight from work. (We car pool since he works only a few miles from my job) I understand his viewpoint but really how much more money are we really going to save in 6 weeks? Ok, it'll be about another $2,000 but still. :rofl:

Chris - Tell him Kerry says you have to start NOW!!!! :rofl:

Thats true, fingers crossed!

OOh I think I am going to Bolton Abbey tomorrow, my OH's parents have a big caravan and they are staying there for a few days and have asked us over for dinner, it is lovely and peaceful there, not been for years, It's about an hours drive from our house.

This is a great step for you both Kerry and Tracy. I'm proud of you. We all have to be positive, think positive that our :bfp: wont be far away..

Owo - Thanks babe!!

Tracy - Bet it'll be nice to have some time out!!

So can I expect to see a BAW club thread in TTC when i get back from my Hols?

Owo - I reckon we should keep the BAW club here!! Just so we can stick together!!
OR we could put it in the general chatter ?? What does everyone else think??

So can I expect to see a BAW club thread in TTC when i get back from my Hols?

Yeah I think I might start one, Oh i feel sad though, how silly I know but I just feel so connected with all you lot and I want you all to come over too!

suppose we could have a thread in both - or is that greedy?!

Tracy - Don't think its greedy, but might get a bit confusing. But then again I am easily confused!! :rofl:

me too chick :rofl:

Hurray it is nearly five oclock!! If I don't get to post again (need to tidy my desk!) have a FAB weekend everyone and see you Monday if not before

:hug:

Tracy xx

Tracy - Have a good one and will catch up with on Monday!!

:hug:

Maybe general chatter would be a good place to post it. Don't want to appear unfriendly but with all the TTCers it might get a bit confusing to have all them chatting with us too. Sorry that sounds really bitchy, don't mean to, but you know what i mean.

Have a good one Tracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"