Thank Fook!

kintenda

Reaction score
At last, I have a new washing machine!! :yipee: The old re-con one that we had broke about two months ago. Just in time for being made redundant! But it was delivered today and it is soooo shiny and lovely :)
Maybe I will sit and watch a whole cycle once OH has plumbed it in :hangwashing: or maybe not...!

Job front is pretty pants at the moment so I needed a good cheer up!
Can't believe I am so domesticated as to get excited about a washing machine :blush:

Dont worry i got excited about our new washing machine when we moved to our new place as it was a washer/dryer! lol. OH though i was going potty as i went on about being able to dry the towles and getting much more done. lol. YAY for your new washing machine :D xx

I get excited about going to Comet and other appliance stores, I can't even imagine how ecstatic I'd be if a brand spanking new appliance arrived at my house XD OH thinks I'm crazy for being so excited about mugs and plates, and cupcake stands lol.

but things like that really matter to us women lol. kitchen essentials are essential :D and the useless stuff from betterware is also essential!! x

:D omg id be the same! i get excited over new teatowels nevermind a new washing machine! :rofl:

I love teatowels!! BHS have some lovely ones at the moment.

Ooooookay, I need a life :p

I'm a tea towel b*tch too!! Yay!!
I definitely think domestic appliances have some form of strange magnetic pull... Vince takes the p*ss out of me whenever I read the Argos or Tesco Direct catalogue - "Oh look, you've got your favourite book out again." :blush:
Can't wait for him to get home and plumb it in!!
Ok, calm down Katie...:laundry:

it must be the time of year for washing machines to go kerput. My mums went last week, she came to pick up the spare one yesterday (which today she has discovered has been stolen:growlmad:) and mine went up it yesterday evening. Just as I was finishing all our washing for holiday :dohh:

Aww Bubbles that's a lot of bad luck!! At least you've got the holiday to look forward to :)
Hahaha teatowel b*tch! That's brilliant :p I go through the Argos and Tesco catalogues and circle all the things I want, and then usually I go out and but them too! I haven't even moved out yet! I just put them in a massive box under OH's bed hahahaha! I occasionally go through the box and look at all the stuff as well.
My guilty pleasure :p
I think I need to calm down now! xx

OMG - the FIRST lot of washing is in :D
I LOVE IT!!!!

I wish you all the happiness in the world as you embark on this wonderful journey with your new washing machine. A thing of true beauty! :p

Aww Bubbles that's a lot of bad luck!! At least you've got the holiday to look forward to :)
Hahaha teatowel b*tch! That's brilliant :p I go through the Argos and Tesco catalogues and circle all the things I want, and then usually I go out and but them too! I haven't even moved out yet! I just put them in a massive box under OH's bed hahahaha! I occasionally go through the box and look at all the stuff as well.
My guilty pleasure :p
I think I need to calm down now! xx

when you move out and that big box is empty you need to fill it with baby stuff. As for the holiday not really much to look forward to it's only 3 nights in a caravan in yorkshire with the in laws so will probably be a pile of saggy pants :shrug: ne'r mind

That's a good plan! It can be our baby box :) I think more people have them than you think, they just don't let on lol.
I recently had a camping trip with the future inlaws, and future MIL hates me rather a lot :p If you get on with them it'll be alright I guess, 3 days off work! :)

Don't really like them but thats a whole different thread. I won't get time off work as I'm a SAHM but I don't mind so much

That's poo then :( Never mind, at least you haven't got long left to wait :D Always someting to look forward to lol! Mine's two years away, and right now I think I might be in a good mood for two years straight XD

oh on the subject of baby boxes I'm not having one but will be having a maternity box ie big pants nice clothes olive oil(for perinium massage) etc hehe

That's a good plan, gotta look after yourself too lol :)
I love big pants :rofl::rofl:

lol motherhood slowly changes you :)

When we recently bought our first brand new washing machine I was REALLY excited. Spent weeks picking one out!

I actually squealed when my half price carpet washer arrived from Amazon...

And even though I still own sexy underwear I alwasy choose my big pants these days :)

Anyone else stopped wearing high heels?

I wore heels every day at 6th form, then in the last year or so I can't be bothered. Maybe that's how your boby adapts for carrying babies, but we haven't spotted it yet :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->