Thank-you all SO much!!

eeyore007

New Mummy to Frances
Reaction score
I've only been on this forum for a little while, but having had my BFP yesterday I'm probably going to be mainly playing in the next stage message boards.

Would like though to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who has posted a reply to my questions, and for the quality of the people and the advice here. Would have gone crazy without you - and reading all your posts made me feel normal, welcome and at home!!

I will miss you all, and hope to come back one day, but not too soon as something would have gone terribly wrong if I turn up here again soon!!

I wish you all the luck in the world, my thoughts are with every one of you and if I knew how to do it I would put one of those pretty baby dust images in. But I don't, so I'll have to mke do with: LOTS OF LUSH STICKY BABY DUST (sprinkling now)!!!

Eeyore007 x x

aww congratulations hun! and thank you for the baby dust - hopefully we will be joining you over in first tri very soon! take care xxx

:happydance: for your :bfp:

Congrats on your good news! Hopefully the rest of us
are not that far behind you.... leave a trail of cookie crumbs
or something for us to find you quicker!!

ahh congrats i got bfp:bfp: on tues but im staying here for a while not ready to go to 1st tri just yet im letting bean settle in 1st but good luck :hug::hug:

Thank-you everyone - much appreciated. I will certainly be popping back to see how everyone is getting on! As requested I'll leave a little crumb trail, and sincerely look forward to seeing you all gradually pop up in the next board!!

Good luck x x x

Congratulations :D I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->