Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay we're back!!!

Thanks x

:happydance: thank goodness i would of been lost without np.

I really don't know what happened? I know people are saying thanks for reopening this section but I can't help but feel like I'm now living under threat the this section will be closed unless we all 'behave' :shrug:

I really don't know what happened? I know people are saying thanks for reopening this section but I can't help but feel like I'm now living under threat the this section will be closed unless we all 'behave' :shrug:

There are lines that shouldn't be crossed when it comes to other people's parenting choices.

Not all people of course, but there is an air of superiority at times that is very upsetting to the other members that we have here. I mean, I use cloth, I love that I use cloth. I'm very proud of my choice to use cloth. However, I don't preach to other people or make snide comments.

Its kind of like the same as how I'm proud that I use the stairs instead of the escalators at the mall. However, when I'm finished using the stairs I don't turn around to the people using the escalators and be snide to them because they aren't using MY choice.

I hope that makes sense. :flower:

What Tiff said. I would prefer to keep what was said out of this thread really as I genuinely just wanted to say thank you :)

i agree! thank you for re opening this section it is very useful :) i just hope certain members learn to control themselves or it will end up being gone for good one day :( xx

Can I just say on a final note though, that I feel like too often people come into this section and complain, whatever happened to freedom of speech? As as far as superiority goes, it seems to me like that's a problem that admin has aswell, for example opening and closing sections, deleting threads etc it totally takes away from all of us who are using this forum as a medium for communicating with other likeminded parents.

Thank you very much for your explanation Tiff, it was great of you to respond to my query but I just find myself being more and more shut up on this forum.

No problem! :hugs:

Of course you are allowed to have freedom of speech, but does freedom of speech allow someone to belittle another person? That's where the lines get fuzzy. I can't speak for the Admins, but they try to maintain this forum for everyone. Just because someone doesn't use cloth, doesn't mean they aren't browsing the section, if that makes sense?

I'm sorry you feel that way. If you have been courteous to other members when posting about your choices and feelings then you should have no reason to feel like you need to "shut up".

:flower:

If you want to discuss this further via PM I'm more than willing. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79