Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: you'll find me sat in there then too!

:rofl:
I think something like... section if you want to spend a fortune

leave your credit card at the door section :rofl:

:rofl:

Yea :cry: I need a job to pay for all the nappies i want... WHY do we love poo catchers so much???

Being a regular in here, and coming back after a day out (a BnB meet of all things!!) to find 3 very valued members to this section are gone makes me really disheartened :nope:

It doesnt feel the same now :cry: Iv read this thread and got the jist of the goings-on today...whole section closed?! Because of one thread? Must of been a really offensive thread...?

Anyway, things feel different in here now. Admins were hardly ever in here, it was a nice community of like-minded people, and now it feels tainted :cry:

Just feel a little down and wanted to say a little bit...no more from me... x

not even that offensive IMO. There was a much more offensive thread in GC started yesterday, very bigotted and yet it was left! had it been about another group of people it would have been locked straight away if not deleted :wacko: all very confusing how one thing that is highly offensive to a whole nationality can be left yet something that a couple of people have taken a disliking to because it goes against what they practice is locked and the whole section closed ( am I looking for the word consistancy?)

Word.

I have no idea what's gone on, not surprised Femme got banned though cos she was absolutly shockingly vile to me on FB, never had an issue with the other 2 though - always found squish quite helpful, but I know the mods wouldn't do it without needing to.

Oh well glad this section is still here!

Lisa didn't say she should have got banned because of how she acted on facebook but she said she was not surprised that she got banned due to her attitude (in general).

i think that's all she was trying to say! xx

Just noting once again that talking about banned members, good or bad, is against forum rules and TOS. This is a general rule and applies to everyone, not singling any one group out.

I actually joined BnB because the natural parenting section was much less judgemental than other forums that were more topical to my specific natural parenting interests.
I do a lot of things that could be considered green/crunchy/eco but don't really consider myself as such AT ALL. In addition I often really don't get on with other people that consider themselves alternative/green/eco because of my job and some other factors. :(
I don't really like the idea of this being a special access forum. :( I haven't even bothered with GS because of that.

I still am mainly lurky as no baby yet, but just my 2c.

Just popped on here and shocked to find several (more) members gone. I had no idea that there was any problem with this section. :nope: I think the issue some of the ladies have is that some great friendships are formed with other members and then one day they are banned and we're not even allowed to say that "i miss ........" Do members get PM warnings before the ban button is clicked at all? :flower:
I think it would be a good idea to rename the section if some members are thinking that it is saying that you are un natural if you don't cloth nappy, bf, blw, co sleep etc. All I do is cloth nappying and I've NEVER been criticised for not doing any of the rest of the "natural" stuff. It's never even been brought up.
There are often debates on this forum as there always will be with different personalities coming together. A horrible comment about working mothers left me in tears the other day (and obviously offended a whole lot of others as well) but nothing said there.... :shrug:
Thanks to admin/ team for opening back up this section and doing a great job with the whole forum. I know you all put in such alot of work and we do appreciate it. :thumbup:
Wow - that's the longest post I've probably ever done in NP. I think Leave your CC at the door section is brilliant! :haha:

I have no idea what's gone on, not surprised Femme got banned though cos she was absolutly shockingly vile to me on FB, never had an issue with the other 2 though - always found squish quite helpful, but I know the mods wouldn't do it without needing to.

This is a really gossipy, immature thing to say and I'm honestly surprised (mostly) that this sort of thing is just fine but the other things that the others have said is considered ban-worthy. I'm sure there is a back story that none of us are aware of, and I don't think it's appropriate to mention a facebook incident in relation to anything that has happened here.

This thread has gone beyond the original topic.

New day, new start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back