Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know another admin and mod have already posted on this but i just wanted to reply to a couple of comments i have seen

Please dont feel like you have to walk on eggshells in this section, thats not how it should be and wasnt ever the intention of todays actions. Like Tiff has said, courtesy and consideration should always play a part, thats all we ask of you girls, the same as anywhere else on the forum.

This section has proved to be invaluable to many people, so lets not spoil it for everyone and pick back up the friendly energy and warmth that this section can bring :flower:

Sezzlebum, Squish and FemmeEnceinte have all been banned :(

I know we're not allowed to talk about banned members but in case they do see this I just want to say thank you to all three of you for being so friendly and making me feel welcome when I started posting in here about using cloth :hugs:

they were also really helpful in other sections eg, breastfeeding. so thanks and i wont say any more (zips it)

i just want to say that i dont know what happened on here this morning but i will miss you guys :cry:
had my say now.

Personally I thought they were always lovely and gave great advice, they were popular members who should have been valued. Oh well guess I can see them on another forum.
To be honest I never saw any problems or arguements in this section they always seemed to be in other sections. I thought it was a friendly helpful section this one. Please don't flame me for having a positive opinion of someone everyone is entitled to one.

It's already been said once

Per forum rules and TOS:

You may not post about or on behalf of any banned member using the forum posting, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.

continuing to ignore this is only going to end up getting this thread closed

I hadn't realised the full picture till now. That puts another slant on things. Urgghh. :(

Looks like i missed all the drama. I've just started using this forum and have even been here more than naturalmamas over the past few days. Shutting down a whole section seems a bit extreme :shrug:

I totally missed it but I'm confused? I thought I had seen Wobbles say just recently in another thread somewhere that she rarely has to come in this section from reported threads and such? I didn't realize there were even issues going on.

Glad it's back open though!! This section is where I feel most comfortable posting, I feel LEAST judged here, love all the other mommies :D Thanks for letting it stay open Admin!

Come on folks, Katy has asked that this doesn't turn into a discussion about what happened and all the rights and wrongs of it, she just wanted to say thanks to Wobbs.....can we please respect that :flower:

xxx

Looks like i missed all the drama. I've just started using this forum and have even been here more than naturalmamas over the past few days. Shutting down a whole section seems a bit extreme :shrug:

Admin had their reasons and we are very lucky to have it back. We sometimes give them a lot of work to do on here. We should be thankful they run this forum (as a whole) so well on our behalf

but some of us are little upset and confused about what went on, where can we air our views on this without being banned or told off.

but some of us are little upset and confused about what went on, where can we air our views on this without being banned or told off.

I think Vickie has offered to help anyone with a query via pm :flower:

Where have you been told off?

no but when some the girls wanted to say how supportive and nice the banned girls were, they were told to stop doing this or the thread will be closed. the website has a lack of transparency and is autocratic in nature. this is only my views and opinion.

no but when some the girls wanted to say how supportive and nice the banned girls were, they were told to stop doing this or the thread will be closed. the website has a lack of transparency and is autocratic in nature. this is only my views and opinion.

The forum rules regarding banned members are clear - its saves a lot of negativity and bad feeling

The rules state not to talk about banned members. By doing so in this thread you're breaking the rules. The rules you should have read before signing up :shrug:

I think when you sign up (for me anyway) you don't realise that you will begin to have relationships with these people and things change and for them to be simply forgotton especially if they have been a source of support seem a bit off to me (not even allowed to mention their names?) also it's not just that as I said before it's deleting threads without explanation, closing sections without explanation. I just think as member, we should have a right to question these things and be treated with respect. It just feels like there's a lot of, 'I don't like this... Delete/ban/close' without any thought about other members :shrug:

since some members seem to think of the natural parenting section as holier than thou (for lack of a better description !) how about making it a 'request access' forum ? that way, only people really interested in these particular topics will come in and therefore there is a lesser risk of offending people not in to such things ?

the only people i've ever really seen take offence to the topics in here are people who only post when they have something bad to say about the topics

apologies for how many times i have said topics :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g