Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree! thank you for re opening this section it is very useful :) i just hope certain members learn to control themselves or it will end up being gone for good one day :( xx

no need for that; any one w/ an opinion is currently getting banned :S

editing to reply to comments made after my post^ : I'm not bringing back the issue I'm just stating a fact; like I said earlier I'm happy the section's opened again but shame we lost members :(

Please ladies, I wanted this to be a nice thread to show our appreciation for this section. If this carries on it will only end up locked or removed xx

no need for that; any one w/ an opinion is currently getting banned :S

We should all respect what the OP is asking and let the thread go back to what she originally intended. If you'd like to discuss this further I don't mind doing so via PM. :hugs: :flower:

Katy is right, this really isn't the place for bringing everything back up.

I have only been in here a week or so and have personally found it very helpful so am glad that it is open for us all again.

I think Tiff has more than covered it for now and like she says, if anyone wants to further discuss, maybe a PM would be best?

xxx

Yay! :happydance::happydance: Very glad to see np back up and running. I don't post very often but i browse a lot whilst feeding isaac and i'd really really miss this community if it disappears. Thanks for opening it up again, Wobbles. :hugs:

Yay - Thanks so much Admin - It means a lot :flower:

I have been keeping my mouth shut more and more and now it is getting silly, i am kind, courteous but now it seems i have to not express my opinion for fear of been attacked, irl i am frowned upon and now in here, when will people realise that we all parent differently no 2 parents will do the same and if we did then hell it would be a boring world if you ask me.
If people are snide then ignore them they will stop when they realise they are getting no attention but also please remmeber on a forum people are typing and not talking so what 1 person sees as sarcastic may of been a happy of upset post and not at all sarcastic etc, we only see what is written and not what tone etc it is written in.

even though NP is back, i can't help but feel sad, it won't be the same now that major members have been banned :( even the arrival of 2 of my many recently ordered nappies hasn't cheered me up (though they are super pretty.... ok maybe they cheered me up a little)

Right I'm confused! :wacko:
the one day I go out I miss everything lol.
I did come online on my phone and the NP section said closed but I could still acsess it, hence my confusion.

Did you post pictures of the new cloth? :mrgreen: Love seeing new pictures of them. :cloud9:

Actually yeah just realised that. We will miss them.
I am grateful that it's back, because I was already feeling lost (its the main place I come to and I would be really stuck with a lot of things, because my choices are marginalised and frowned on in real life, so I was glad there was somewhere I could come to find things out you wouldnt be able to elsewhere). But yeah, I'm afraid it does feel like 'the axe could fall' again ... where I couldnt see that happening in other sections where way more arguments are found and many more things get much more heated and nasty. I tend to keep quiet and never join in on heated threads and don't cause trouble ... I kind of felt like most people in here were like this and this section feels like an easy target. Bit like in real life.
Sigh ... off to the swap & sell thread to cheer me up!
Thanks though :flower:

what has happened? im so confused? who has now gone from np?

Yay :happydance: thanks wobbles for opening it up again :flower: I've stopped using cloth at the minute but still find this section very useful! Thank You!!:flower:

oh no! why? im i allowed to ask that?

Per forum rules and TOS:
You may not post about or on behalf of any banned member using the forum posting, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.

The OP has already asked a few times that whatever went on this morning be left out of this thread.

even though NP is back, i can't help but feel sad, it won't be the same now that major members have been banned :( even the arrival of 2 of my many recently ordered nappies hasn't cheered me up (though they are super pretty.... ok maybe they cheered me up a little)

Actually yeah just realised that. We will miss them.
I am grateful that it's back, because I was already feeling lost (its the main place I come to and I would be really stuck with a lot of things, because my choices are marginalised and frowned on in real life, so I was glad there was somewhere I could come to find things out you wouldnt be able to elsewhere). But yeah, I'm afraid it does feel like 'the axe could fall' again ... where I couldnt see that happening in other sections where way more arguments are found and many more things get much more heated and nasty. I tend to keep quiet and never join in on heated threads and don't cause trouble ... I kind of felt like most people in here were like this and this section feels like an easy target. Bit like in real life.
Sigh ... off to the swap & sell thread to cheer me up!
Thanks though :flower:

Yeh, it's like treading on eggshells. Oh well, at least I have those people on facebook/msn/a different forum so I won't miss them as such. Shame their expertise won't be present in this forum for the benefit of other people, though. But like Katy said, this wasn't about that, so...

Sezzlebum, Squish and FemmeEnceinte have all been banned :(

I know we're not allowed to talk about banned members but in case they do see this I just want to say thank you to all three of you for being so friendly and making me feel welcome when I started posting in here about using cloth :hugs:

Per forum rules and TOS:
You may not post about or on behalf of any banned member using the forum posting, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.

The OP has already asked a few times that whatever went on this morning be left out of this thread.

oppps sorry posted before i seen this :blush::blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g