Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was already pointed out that it wasn't just one thread that started everything - it was a bunch of different factors, which is what contributed to some of the reasons for the bans handed out today

It may seem like Admin wasn't in here a lot, but to be honest there were quite a few reported posts from this area since it was introduced. We just don't publicize every time someone reports something.

ETA:

Just to clarify when I mentioned reported posts, in this instance I am referring to a handful of members using this section and not the Natural Parenting section as a whole.

:)

Yep Sugarpuff a pretty boy! He's got long legs and a beautiful structure. I'm really excited now :dance:

MO3 I think it was something about sposies?

Opps sorry! Thats what I get for not stopping to read :blush:

aww congratulations, lots of excuses for new blue fluff :)

I love coming on here and my experience has been of this section has been very positive and informative. I'm not aware of the post/s that led to the closure of the section (or even been aware it had been closed for a period!) but I'm glad its back again.

I understand why it might be seen to be better to rename this area, but at the same time I believe the NP term covers everything that is discussed here, and am unsure why someone would take offense at the name given to a section. There are areas that don't interest me on here and I just don't look there!

Anyway, glad its still here :)

Hijacking sorry!! Huge congrats on your boy twiglet xx

I think it was already pointed out that it wasn't just one thread that started everything - it was a bunch of different factors, which is what contributed to some of the reasons for the bans handed out today

It may seem like Admin wasn't in here a lot, but to be honest there were quite a few reported posts from this area since it was introduced. We just don't publicize every time someone reports something.

Ah, ok...I see. But still, if the other factors were previous actions from said members as well as the thread in question. It just seems unfair to shut the whole section as it seems like the whole section got punished for the actions of a few members in that case? :shrug:

I love coming on here and my experience has been of this section has been very positive and informative. I'm not aware of the post/s that led to the closure of the section (or even been aware it had been closed for a period!) but I'm glad its back again.

I understand why it might be seen to be better to rename this area, but at the same time I believe the NP term covers everything that is discussed here, and am unsure why someone would take offense at the name given to a section. There are areas that don't interest me on here and I just don't look there!

Anyway, glad its still here :)

I think some people are a little put out by the term Natural Parenting - it does kind of say in a way that other methods are not natural which some people find a little bit offensive; as if they are doing artificial parenting - if that makes sense?

I don't have an issue, and have no idea what other name could cover all the things the section deals with - so personally I think the forum should remain as it is.

Crunchy parenting reminds me of some clusters cereal...dunno why :haha:

Crunchy parenting reminds me of some clusters cereal...dunno why :haha:

nom nom nom 'slurp' mmm cereal

although wouldnt that imply that anything else was 'soggy' parenting?!?! :shrug: :haha: :winkwink: :kiss:

I love the way threads turn so random on here.

Congrats on your little boy Twiglet :D xx

I agree, perhaps it could be beneficial to change the name from 'natural parenting' to something else just not sure what thats not tarring everyone with the same brush!

how about crazy parents? LOL

thats definitely a section for me.....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79