Thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought this part of the forum was really nice :lol: But heyho i missed all of this :)
Very glad the section is back though :)

Same here re the natural birth sp- no section but v medicalised birth. Like you, it's real life where you get the comments...

I have one thing to say - admin do what they do for a reason and IMO it is never unfounded, if people don't like that, they don't have to come here. As the meer cats say - SIMPLES!! I'm glad NP is back and I am hoping that it can be the place it was when I first joined! xx

Can I just say that I PM'd Admin about the thread in question as it was mine & apologised for any offence caused, I honestly never meant any offence to anybody. I got a PM back saying that it wasn't just this thread that was the issue but an acumilation (sp) of stuff that had been building & this was the latest in a line of them. So, to anyone that took offence, Sorry, I never meant to offend anyone but was merely commenting on my own findings in the switch.

I don't think you get as much in the way of people saying cloth is better in this section as you do people saying cloth is gross from other sections and I have seen bigger debates over baby baths (or using a washing up bowl) and having pets with babies in the house in the pregnancy forum before. In fact when I did use the pregnancy forum I felt people would be much more judgmental and aggressive than this section. However I wanted to come back to the original post and say thank you for re-opening this section as I use this forum primarily for this section alone.

A personally don't like the name "eco-parenting" as I don't feel it covers all the topics that "natural parenting" does and I don't feel that all the different things I talk about on here are eco issues. I do like the suggestion of alternative parenting though, if anything it covers all the same topics if not more!

I have no idea what's gone on, not surprised Femme got banned though cos she was absolutly shockingly vile to me on FB, never had an issue with the other 2 though - always found squish quite helpful, but I know the mods wouldn't do it without needing to.

Oh well glad this section is still here!

I have no idea whats happened i missed all this, and no idea why people got banned or whatever, but i just wanted to point out to Lisa and the post above, that BnB is nothing to do with FB. So shouldnt be a comparison what someone does on FB is a completely seperate thing. :)

Lisa didn't say she should have got banned because of how she acted on facebook but she said she was not surprised that she got banned due to her attitude (in general).

i think that's all she was trying to say! xx

Ahh see I go have my scan and I miss all this :dohh:

And all that Purpledahlia was trying to say is that Facebook is completly seperate from here so she should not be judged on here for her actions on there. Which I agree with. Simples.

Lisa didn't say she should have got banned because of how she acted on facebook but she said she was not surprised that she got banned due to her attitude (in general).

i think that's all she was trying to say! xx

yep that's what I said exactly!! :thumbup:

And all that Purpledahlia was trying to say is that Facebook is completly seperate from here so she should not be judged on here for her actions on there. Which I agree with. Simples.

Maybe so but it was her that dragged a BnB discussion out onto FB :dohh:
I had no idea who she was until it became obvious she had a hidden agenda and was bringing up things I hadn't even said on FB!

Being a regular in here, and coming back after a day out (a BnB meet of all things!!) to find 3 very valued members to this section are gone makes me really disheartened :nope:

It doesnt feel the same now :cry: Iv read this thread and got the jist of the goings-on today...whole section closed?! Because of one thread? Must of been a really offensive thread...?

Anyway, things feel different in here now. Admins were hardly ever in here, it was a nice community of like-minded people, and now it feels tainted :cry:

Just feel a little down and wanted to say a little bit...no more from me... x

Being a regular in here, and coming back after a day out (a BnB meet of all things!!) to find 3 very valued members to this section are gone makes me really disheartened :nope:

It doesnt feel the same now :cry: Iv read this thread and got the jist of the goings-on today...whole section closed?! Because of one thread? Must of been a really offensive thread...?

Anyway, things feel different in here now. Admins were hardly ever in here, it was a nice community of like-minded people, and now it feels tainted :cry:

not even that offensive IMO. There was a much more offensive thread in GC started yesterday, very bigotted and yet it was left! had it been about another group of people it would have been locked straight away if not deleted :wacko: all very confusing how one thing that is highly offensive to a whole nationality can be left yet something that a couple of people have taken a disliking to because it goes against what they practice is locked and the whole section closed ( am I looking for the word consistancy?)

not even that offensive IMO. There was a much more offensive thread in GC started yesterday, very bigotted and yet it was left! had it been about another group of people it would have been locked straight away if not deleted :wacko: all very confusing how one thing that is highly offensive to a whole nationality can be left yet something that a couple of people have taken a disliking to because it goes against what they practice is locked and the whole section closed ( am I looking for the word consistancy?)

well as I said I wasn't on when the thread happened - however I have been told that its not just what went on here but the fact it got very personal towards people outside of the thread, so what people saw is apparently not the half of it!

Just wanted to say I come in here every day, mainly to browse, but I post every now and again, and I love this section. I've never really got the name 'natural parenting' and think a different name might be a good idea.
I'm shocked that 3 people have been banned though :(

Can someone say just what the subject of the thread was for those of us who missed it? Or would we need to pm someone?

I don't think we're supposed to discuss it.

I don't think we're supposed to discuss it.

Oh yeah I didn't mean what was said or who was involved or anything. I just meant what it was actually about like ex cosleeping...or whatever it may have been. But don't want to cause any problems so if not allowed I understand :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"