Thank you everyone for your kind words and support!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Jai_Jai, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Jai_Jai

Jai_Jai Mummy to my Jellies

I want to say thank you to everyone for being so supportive the last 24hrs especially. I big thanks to the following:

1cre8vegrl
    Kimberly28
    Hattersarah
    Gabrielle
    DaisyDuke
    Jerseyshoregirl
    Lyrah
    Honey08
    Bebe
    Ersurgeongirl
    Kellie
    amyblackstone
    strawberry85
    mer01

I really don't know what I would have done without you ladies at stupid o'clock in the morning today Kim, Sarah, Gabs Daisy and R - ur all so lovely and I just wanted to say a big thank you for everything, I really appreciate it and anytime any of you need anything just holla!!! LOADS of :hugs: and bubbles xxxxxx lots of :dust: for you all in ur pregnancies to keep them sticky or to help you conceive!!! you all deserve every bit of happiness in this world for being such lovely caring people!

2. Anytime Chica! That is what we are here for!!! :hugs:

3. Lyrah

Lyrah Mummy to my beautiful H<3

We love you sooo much Jai_Jai!!!

:hugs::hugs:

4. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Mum of 2! Pg with # 3!

awww. tear! your such a sweetheart! Dont worry hunny im always here for you and will listen to you till whatever hour of the night! and im sure everyone else feels the same. We are all here for each other through up's and downs. im glad things are getting better, just never give up in what you believe hunny! I really hope you get your bfp and if you dont than it's not the right time...hopefully it is! ;), im sure we'll talk later but take care of yourself sweetie! Lots of hugs and babydust!

Thanks you so much for the nice thank you and all the babydust! :)..sending it back to you!!!!:dust::dust::dust: You deserve to be a mommie!:hugs:

5. mer01

mer01 Waiting for brain scan

ahhhh hun nice to see you sounding a bit more cheerful.

we are all here for each other, and you know where we are if you need us.

I hope you get your :bfp: you so deserve it.

if you need a shoulder to :cry: on you know where we are.

:hug:

xxxx

6. Kimberly28

Kimberly28 HappyMum-2boys1girl <3

Anytime sweetie!! We love ya too!! I hope things work out ok for you and you get your BFP. I'm beginning to feel skeptical about myself but anyways. You take care and IM me anytime ok hun!! :hugs: Thanks for the babydust and here is some for you too!! :dust:

7. HatterasSarah

HatterasSarah Mom of 1 boy =)

Oh girl, you know that we are all here for you! :hug:

8. browneyedshorty81

browneyedshorty81 mom of 1 ♥ TTC

aww i wish i could of been around for u, i'm behind u on time, and i work when ur awake or im sleeping:( i hope ur k hun

9. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I am glad you feel the love of this site and have shoulders to cry on or bitch on or whatever you might need at the time. Wishing you lots of luck and continued happiness with everyone on this site.

10. Kellie

Kellie TTC 1 after m/c June 08

We're all pretty much in the same boat here so we've just gotta be there for eachother.

Hope your feeling alot better now hun! :hug:

11. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

hopin ur feeling better jai-jai, i think ur amazinley strong !! and dont think any different, u shudnt give up on a dream just cos of someone eles!! good luck hun heres FX and good luck for ur :bfp: asap :):)

12. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

not sure wot i missed, but nice to see my girlies helping you. u lot are so lovely, I could never have asked to meet a nicer lot. :hugs: love you all. Jai Jai I hope ur ok hun and whatever was wrong is sorted or at least less painful. :hugs:
    xxxx

13. bebe

bebe Well-Known Member

Hope you are feeling better, as I am sure with all the ladies on here the offer to talk or just to have a rant at someone is always there. :hugs: