Thank you Lord!!

USMCwife0711

Reaction score
After two years my husband and I got a BFP, I keep looking at the test because I still don't believe it. I did a clear blue digital at 13-14 dpo. My husband was asleep and all I could say was "NO WAY!!" I ran to him, yelling which acres him to death. I could say it, so I through the test at him. His only words, "No way!" Haha..hopefully we got a little sticky bean!

I made this post not only to share excitement but to let everyone know what we did different this cycle. I have bad migraines and take a crazy amount of ibuprofen to get by, I cut that out and suffered through. Also, I have very little CM so we used preseed. I hate how cliche this is about to sound BUT I also made an appointment to check out what could be causing us to have trouble getting pregnant..it's for next month..go figure.

Prayers and baby dust!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
Congrats to you both! :hugs:
I wish you a H&H 9 months!

Congratulations again hun!(I posted on your other thread:) I just skipped my next dose of ibro! It's funny cos o my this morning I was looking up about the effects on ttc! And then I saw your post, . Going to try and stick with it! Can I ask did you stop taking it at the beginning of your cycle or half way through? I'm on CD 8 today! :) xxx

I had took some during aunt flow and then stopped. I was prepping myself for the the next cycle when I came across the effects Nsaids may have. Most people say as long as you don't take them around Ovulation. I cut them out entirely.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->