Thank You Present for dad?

hawalkden

Reaction score
I'm getting married in September and looking for Thank You presents for our parents. I've got for MIL a bunch of flowers with chocolates, FIL a large bottle of Scotch Whisky. My mum looking for an apple orniment (shes got an apple collection obsession!).

Now my dad I don't have a clue what to get him and i've spent £30 on all the rest of the parents.

He's a bog standard dad. Doesn't like the fuss. He doesn't like the whole birthday, xmas, father day presents so i'm kind of stuck. He does like football but thinking along them line nothing interests him if I buy him football related.

Can you help me :\

If he likes football, could you buy him 2 tickets go watch the team he supports?

Football tickets for £30... And the rest!!!

I just buy my dad whisky... Or a nice bottle of wine and a few choice ales. :)

He's got a Season ticket. Had one for 23 years for Liverpool FC.. :\ He's also got a Wigan Warriors Rugby Season ticket..
I want something for him. Wine mum will share with him and ale it goes in a night. Not like FIL with the whiskey lasts months..
Sounds like I'm being picky I'm not really; just he's hard to please and would give it other people e.g. the wine he'd share my mum wouldn't :haha: so thinking out the box and want something for him only.

Depends who you support as to regards to footy ticket prices!!

Erm, really not sure. How about a meal out for just the 2 of you together if he isn't one for gifts. That would be nice just the 2 of you

How about a football shirt? If he hasn't got one already, or maybe a signed photo of his favorite player? Some football clubs sell them in the club shop (usually online) but if not you could always write to them and ask?

How about a nice beer tankard? You could get it engraved?

Does he have a favourite film? Or old favourite TV shows? Can't beat a box set which you could probably get for £30 with a bottle of something nice x

Cuff links? You could give them to him to wear on the day?

What about one of the old football shirts. You can get the '66 England shirt for about £30/35 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->