thanks for hanging with me this cycle: UPDATE PIC

That's fantastic news, have been following your story this cycle and am so pleased for you xx

Many congratulations AJ. So pleased for you. Wishing you all health and happiness xx

OMG - Congrats. Your symptoms certainly sounded positive. Happy and healthy pregnancy. xxxx

Congrats,all the best and wishing you a healthy pregnancy.love rani

Excellent news :happydance: I'm so chuffed for you, well done!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months x

i am honestly overwhelmed by all the support we get from this board. you ladies are all fantastic, and i wish you all the best!!!!!

Congrats sweety - cant wait to see you on the other side !! (first tri that is))

Really happy for you

YES!! i want to see you ALL over in first-tri as soon as possible!! i'm kinda scared to go there...most of my friends are in ttc!!

Congrats AJ!!! :happydance:

That's ok sweetie...go on to 1st tri. We'll be there soon. Just come back and visit once in a while. :howdy:

Congratulations on your BFP i hope its a sticky lil bean for you this time xxx

Many congratulations and have a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance: :happydance: :D xx

congrats lovvie.... did u use all the 18 tests lol

i've been working on using all the sticks up HA! the line just keeps getting darker!! i plan on taking pics of them all and posting them sometime....then you can all be in awe of my stick peeing power!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->