Thanks

I think the main advantage to the extra snap ins would be that if you have an extra set per outter, you dont have to wait as long for them to dry. The outters dry in no time at all, so you could just use the extra inner in rather than waiting for the original to dry.

they are also more absorbent!

Thanks Everyone :)
I've got a few AIO.... LO had one on yesterday 4 nap but he leaked :(
Think I left it on him too long.
Got some SIO on their way so hopefully have a try with those xx

AIOs always leaked for us too! hope the SIOs work better for you!

I didnt know if it was my fault as I didn't take any notice of how long he had it on for... It must have only been about 2 and a half hours but he was soaking bless him. I felt really guilty 4 it. He's back in sposies today!!

Got some Flips on order too so hopefully something will work for us cos we're not having much luck so far!
Few of the BTP nappies I've tried give him a builders bum!! Think he must be too tall for them. The Large Itti seems a good fit (and his little bum looks so cute in it!) but like I said the AIO leaked!

........ The trials continue!

xx

The AIOs seemed to be the perfect fit for us, and with the SIOs it did involve a little trial and error to get the fit right (even though if it gapes a little at the legs it still doesnt leak, but ive discovered the trick for us is to put the nappy down under her bum, hold the front of the hourglass insert against her, then pull the front of the nappy and the trifold insert towards me, and up her front. stretches the nappy out a bit and gets a better fit, plus makes the rise a bit higher at the front. this will probably make NO sense until u have one in front of u :haha: we can get up to about 5 hours out of one, depending on how much she has to drink!

Ha! No that makes sense hun. I never actually thought about pulling the inserts up first & then the outer.... (So used to sposies I guess!) So thanks for that :HUGS: Will have to give this a try out & see if I can get a better fit.
He's just so wriggly when you change his nappy though! And sometimes the neighbours will probably think I'm killing him cos he cries so loud!!!!
xx

Yeah I always pull the insert up first when I use AIO's.

One thing I have found with AIO's is that they fit Tegan really well, but you have to put them on a lot tighter than other nappies for them to fit "right"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->