Thanks

I only have one TBH as I prefer the AIO. I just find them too fiddly :flower:

these are my most favourite nappies ever. we have around 20, the only time i dont use them is if poppy is going to be sitting down for a few hours, so i use a WNSS. but that doesnt happen too often. i do a wash every 36 hours ish and 20 does us fine :D

Hey nuke, sorry can I check what WNSS stands for (I know the weenotion bit! Lol)

these are my most favourite nappies ever. we have around 20, the only time i dont use them is if poppy is going to be sitting down for a few hours, so i use a WNSS. but that doesnt happen too often. i do a wash every 36 hours ish and 20 does us fine :D

Can I just say, I'm really hoping my baby is like Poppy - my favourite nappies to look at and various other very practical concerns are Itti SIO and WN sized (and Bright Star Baby), so I'm really hoping they work for us!!

I only have the same number of inserts as outers as I've found the outer is usually too dirty or wet to reuse.

Im lucky so far, Fi has only had issues with fit in one brand of nappy so far, and wns and ittis fit her great and are my favourites!

We have I think 3,or maybe 4? And one on the way. And 3 that I just sold because they were too small. Most definitely our favourite nappies out of all the ones we've tried (and we've tried LOTS) x

I use AIOs now but when I did use SIOs I found that when I changed the nappy, I couldn't reuse the outter anyway as it was either pooey or wet.

I love my AIOs. They are so much less fiddley and take just as long to dry IMO. But each to their own eh? :)

I don't use SIO's, we use AIO's (I'm sick and tired of fliddly nappies! :lol: ) and I find them absolutely fantastic. We've never had a leak and obviously my LO does nothing BUT sit down as she's paraplegic and they are an absolutely fantastic fit

I prefer the aio too but like to have a few SIO as they do dry faster, and if I'm really in a hurry the inserts dry in half hour in the tumble and the outers don't take much longer on the radiator :thumbup:

I've never used a SIO but find that AIO's dry on my radiators (with no heating on) overnight. I'm really glad because we don't have a tumble drier so drying is sometimes a problem in winter

Hey nuke, sorry can I check what WNSS stands for (I know the weenotion bit! Lol)

it stands for side snap! the poppers are at the hips instead of the front!

Ahh I see! Does it make a difference in some way?

the sidesnaps are sized s, m, l and you can have this as a pocket nappy or an AI2 (despite LOVING itti SIOs which are essentially an AI2, the WN AI2s do not work for us at all!). if u imagine an itti going on like a sposie, the side bits pop on top of the middle bit... in a sidesnap, the front bit poppers on top of the side bits!

here's a pic to try and get my point accross cuz im just babbling now :dohh:

if u look at this, the blue side with the large embroidery goes on the bum, and the sticky outy bits :dohh: go round the hips from the back and the front half folds up. i hope this makes sense :dohh:
https://www.clothnappy.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/WeeNotions-Sized-Pocket.jpg

I can't get on with SS's Nuke. They just don't seem to fit T right

I can't get on with SS's Nuke. They just don't seem to fit T right

its the opposite with us, ive yet to find a onesize nappy that works for us :dohh: ive tried looooooooads. i adore the sidesnaps, especially in the high rise!

We have the same amount of inserts as outers - whenever I change her, the outer is never dry/un-pooed to reuse. I love the SIO, to be honest - I prefer them to the AIO.

I have three sio's at the moment and one extra set of snaps and if the nappy hasnt been poo'd in I can quite often get away with a change but I wouldn't rely on it when out, I'd bring a full nappy. The extra ones are useful but I'd say a ratio of 3 or 4 to one would be best.

I bought extra snap ins for my tuttos in the hope I get double use sometimes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->