Thanks?

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
On some threads i go on that i HAVE NOT been on before, all the posts have thanks on them from me. Ermm...confused!!

How can i thank someone if i havent even read the posts?

I can remove them, so its not just me being stupid and misreading someone elses user name :rofl:

Haha I was wondering why you were thanking all the posts?! lol sorry I cant help but also wondered about this! Hope you get it sorted! xx

lol i had noticed you'd thanked one of my posts to a question you didnt ask and was reallly confused lol.
must be a glitch of some sort? wierd though lol

Have you removed all the thanks?

Is this still happening. It should be impossible to thank people without reading the thread because the program that does it is browser based (meaning it can't work/thank unless your browser loads it).

Are you sure you didn't hit thanks rather than quote?

Let me know if you have anymore problems.

I dont even know which posts the girls above are referring to so i cant remove them, im not trawling through every single thread il be here for months lol. Im not hitting anything, its just randomly appearing!

Go to your profile, click on tab statistics, there is an option of viewing all posts you have thanked , you should be able to delete them from there x

No advice, sorry...but just found this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/86192-new.html#post1320743 ...you've obviously not been going through and thanking everyone in someone's intro thread, including them :rofl: x

ummm one of the ones im referring to is....
https://www.babyandbump.com/single-parents/85759-sad-new-years-2.html maybe this one you were actually thanking someone...its hard to tell when its for real or accidentally happening lol
I think I seen others too that had thanks from you but didnt really make sense...I do agree to delete all of them would take ages...xx

I've just done what ~KACI~ said to do, and 90% of the threads on there i havent read. I dont ever post in the TTC forums, or miscarrage and loss, and there are several from in there.

Help SC!!

x

logout, clean your cookies and log back in.

Also I would recommend running an antivirus on your computer.

Done, done and always have one on.
Thank you, we'll see if it works ok now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->