Thanksgiving dinner

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
What is everyone making???

So far we are going to have turkey bird (surprise, surprise) stuffing and mashed potatoes but I'm struggling for veggie recipes. Any ideas?

tur-corn-hen, hubby's own creation :rofl:

cornbread dressing (southern thing), mashed potatoes, broccoli, and gravy

tur-corn-hen, hubby's own creation :rofl:

cornbread dressing (southern thing), mashed potatoes, broccoli, and gravy

Is the Great Experiment tomorrow? Good luck with that. :rofl::rofl:

yep we are having a late afternoon lunch :rofl: or early dinner depending on when it cooks

What is everyone making???

So far we are going to have turkey bird (surprise, surprise) stuffing and mashed potatoes but I'm struggling for veggie recipes. Any ideas?

Mmmm sounds lovely!

For veggies what about:

https://uktv.co.uk/food/homepage/sid/5926

What is the great experiment?

turkey breast with a chicken breast stuffed inside with a cornish hen stuffed inside the chicken :rofl:

Sounds interesting... Where did OH come up with this? Mine keeps wanting to deep fry a turkey basted with hot sauce...

well he originally wanted to do a tur-duck-en but duck was to expensive

turkey breast with a chicken breast stuffed inside with a cornish hen stuffed inside the chicken :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I have to laugh every time you describe this bird stuffed bird stuffed bird.

Better watch it doesn't give you wings!

Glad you can too. I needed some recently! :rofl:

lol you will have to take a pic, vickie... that is interesting.

I had turkey, potatoes and squash with OH's family last night, and then tonight we had the same with my family... Plus lots of treats :D

I can't wait to see how the tur-corn-hen turns out... maybe even some pictures????

I am also making a caramel pecan pumpkin pie to try - I've never been a fan of pumpkin pie so this was a comprimise

:rofl: I've been ordered to take pics by several people

Tonight we had chicken, ham, squash, carrots, brussel sprouts,turnip, potatos,stuffing (dressing) gravy, homemade mustard pickles etc at Shawns parents along with cheese cake, apple pie and pumpkin pie.

Tomorrow I am making chicken, potatos, squash, turnip, carrots, potato salad, stuffing, gravy and we are having apple pie and pumpkin pie for dessert. Haha and by the way I dont usually cook so this is like major for me lol....hopefully its good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->