• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thankyou but its not needed any more

I got a positive preg test then when i went to the doctor she said i had an infection and im not pregnant.

Got my results back today and i have a pelvic and UTI which are very painfull, so i think the test is just wrong.

Have you tested again since then to make sure the test is def wrong lovely?:shrug:

Thanks, i just took another test and the test line is stronger than the control line i am using a frer. I am so confused can a UTI cause a positive test? AF hasn't shown so i don't know what to think right now. :dohh::dohh:

Oh hunny...your doc sounds like maybe they need to go back and study a little more. :growlmad: I still think your pregnant....ive never heard of a UTI causing a positive on a pregnancy test....:wacko: I hope this is your BFP lovely.....:hugs:

I believe its a good news Hun....
Check with your doc-The first line antibiotics used in UTI are certainly deleterious in pregnancy.However a different class of antibiotics are used to treat UTI in pregnant women,the doc should be hence aware of your possible pregnancy.Hence the concern.:flower:

ok so new test and the line is darker so what does everyone think?

https://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb468/MrsEcho/Test150111.jpg

looks like a very strong line to me go see another doc hun take the test with u get them to do a blood test n make sure the antibiotics are ok to take as a precaution :hugs:

that looks 100% possitve to me i would see another doctor hunni

xxx

That's a positive hun, congrats.
See another Dr and ask them to do bloods, I would also want to put a complaint in against the other Dr tbh
x

Your doctor is an idiot lovely!! Def BFP! :happydance: Congratulations sweetie!:hugs:

Congratulations, looks like you are definitely pregnant
!

Keep us updated hun, really hope they give you a blood test this time to check
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member