That Didn't Take Long!!

WiccanRachel

TTC 1st round of Clomid!
Reaction score
Hey Girls....

I got my :BFP: this morning!!!! I cannot believe it!!!
It is a faint line but i don't have to squint to see it. I must admit i am terrified as i have lost two in 6 months already, but hopefully all is ok.
I kind of knew i was pregnant as soon as i concieved as i was feeling sick, my nipples became tender to the touch and i have been having mild cramping down below.
Also already had A UTI from this pregnancy lol..
The doctor took my urine sample saw that there was protein in it, turned to me and my partner and said.. "are you pregnant Rachel??"
Which made me laugh!

Woooohoooo... 3rd time lucky lets hope it sticks...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Girls....

I got my :BFP: this morning!!!! I cannot believe it!!!
It is a faint line but i don't have to squint to see it. I must admit i am terrified as i have lost two in 6 months already, but hopefully all is ok.
I kind of knew i was pregnant as soon as i concieved as i was feeling sick, my nipples became tender to the touch and i have been having mild cramping down below.
Also already had A UTI from this pregnancy lol..
The doctor took my urine sample saw that there was protein in it, turned to me and my partner and said.. "are you pregnant Rachel??"
Which made me laugh!

Woooohoooo... 3rd time lucky lets hope it sticks...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congrts hun remembr you from the mrch thred lots of sticky stuff to you best of luck

Congratulations and cheers to a healthy and happy pregnancy!! :happydance:

great news hunni, 3rd time lucky sending you loads of sticky sticky baby :dust: xxx

Congrats! hope you have a H&H 9 months

Congratulations, have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

V xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->