'That feeling' maybe TMI

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I just wanted advice please ladies, may post over in 1st tri for advice off those also. So I know a lot of people get CM around ov etc but I was just wondering if even if you get CM after ov is there still a chance you can be pregnant? Last month I hoped I was preg but was 1st cycle off pill & was a BFN! One thing that made me think I may be was the 'damp' feeling. I was wondering if this is something that you can also get during pregnany as I think its starting to come back but as of yet I havent noticed and CM. I ov'd approx 2 days ago.

Thanks!

x

Hi hoolahoop09 I think its one of those things that are different for each individual. I see by your ticker we ovulated same day, hopefully we can wait it out together. 1 and 2 dpo and today i have been very dry (CM) but yesterday I had loads of cream lotionlike CM. I didnt find out till a lot later in pregnancy with the boys so I dont have them to compare it with.

Fx'd for you. I hope someone will be able to offer more advice than me. x

No idea if this is common in pregnancy, but I have yet to be pregnant and have had 2ww where I've had a lot of CM and also 2ww where there has been hardly any. Very odd, but I've come to realise that's what having a female body is all about!

Thanks for the reply!! I think I am only really 2dpo at the mo as I ov'd later than expected but have been dtd everyother day just to cover all areas :D FX'd we both get our BFP!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->