• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That in between stage

kmac87

Waiting for our lil girl
Reaction score
So, I'm 8+2 with 3rd baby and at that point where I don't exactly have a baby bump, but don't fit my clothes properly. When I'm out in public, because I can't suck my belly in comfortably, I feel like I have to put a hand on it or try to make it poke out even more to say 'hey I'm not fat, baby inside!' Lol, am I the only one that does this?? So, I decided to take a trip to the Goodwill to see if I can find some comfy clothes that doesn't look like I'm about to burst out at the seams and I find several maternity jeans! I left with 6 pairs and 4 blouses for $28!! Big difference in the $200 I spent at Burlington with my last pregnancy!

I'm 11+6 with my 3rd and my tummy Is poked out like crazy, especially after I eat. I feel embarrassed going out in public. I almost want to lie and say I'm 6 months to strangers when they ask because the last one was like "oh your only 11 weeks? Your so big already!" I looked at her like... Thanks tramp lol I did have sundress on though.

Hah! I know what you mean! I hate this in between stage.

I'm 13 weeks and some days I just look so fat, you'd never actually guess I was pregnant, it looks like a tyre around my middle, not just a cute little bump!!

I know what you mean, I wanna wear a sign saying, I'm pregnant! I feel so crappy about myself lately, cant wait to have a proper bump so I can stop trying to hide my middle.. such a crappy stage of pregnancy I think!

I'm 12 wks with baby #3 and I have been living in baggy jumpers! Even though I have had my 12wk scan I still haven't really told anyone I'm pregnant x

I'm still at the in between stage and getting frustrated :lol: I'm sure we will all have big bumps soon enough x

I know what you mean I'm nearly 8w & none of my bras or trousers fit. Im living in loose dresses, leggings, stretchy skirts & baggy jumpers. I am so bloated if I lay back i look about 5m! Not enjoying not being able to wear half my wardrobe :( need to get some maternity clothes even if just for the comfort at the moment!
xo.

I'm feeling fat. I don't have a bump, but my tummy sure isn't flat anymore. My clothes are definitely snug in the waist and just feel uncomfortable! Thanks for the goodwill tip!

I'm feeling fat. I don't have a bump, but my tummy sure isn't flat anymore. My clothes are definitely snug in the waist and just feel uncomfortable! Thanks for the goodwill tip!

No problem! It was definitely a good deal.

I guess we'll just have to look fat a bit longer ladies!

I feel fat too :-(

Actually today in the gym I thought I might be starting to look a little bumpy but it was only yesterday I was thinking I looked fat!

Sure the bumps will be here soon!

X

I hate this stage too! I don't fit in any of my jeans anymore but my maternity jeans are too big! So I've had to buy size 10 (usually an 8) but now they are getting tight too! I have a small bump but to people who don't know I'm pregnant I will just look fat! I feel embarrassed haha. Can't wait to get a proper bump! :)

im 12+4 and went out with work on saturday and it was a nightmare i was holding my bag in front of my tummy as there is a definate bump there now and i still havent announced to everyone that im pregnant...i looked like id eaten way too much pasta lol

I hate this stage too! I don't fit in any of my jeans anymore but my maternity jeans are too big! So I've had to buy size 10 (usually an 8) but now they are getting tight too! I have a small bump but to people who don't know I'm pregnant I will just look fat! I feel embarrassed haha. Can't wait to get a proper bump! :)

Yep! Goodwill had those maternity jeans with the little elastic band so it's nice and stretchy/comfy, but I'm not limited to sweatpants or oversize maternity bands.

Mee too! I am trying to hide it with big jumpers etc cos we're not public yet. I'm living in leggings as nothing else fits and I haven't dragged my maternity clothes down from the roof yet! Feel very in betweeny and can so relate to having a tyre round my waist!hing is cos my maternity clothes are so stretched from the last 3 times they will hang off me anyway lol I have bought myself a few new bits tho :winkwink: hope I'm not tempting fate :-/

I'm early but inbetweeny too. Although I wish I could say maternity is too big :blush: it's not!
My regular jeans have been put away, the only ones that were still fitting split just before Christmas so I started wearing maternity jeans then anyway. I'm wearing leggings at the moment, not bothering to hide my tummy bulge until I go to dinner with my parents on Wednesday but I'm hoping they think it's Christmas weight.
In laws and bestie knows anyway and I wear lose shirt and apron uniform at work so I doubt I'll show there til well after I announce.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"