That wet feeling!

mj2004

Mom of DD and DS
Reaction score
I know I've seen numerous posts about discaharge and that wet feeling. I was wondering how many of you ladies constantly feel wet "down there?" I've had this problem off and on but this week I've noticed an increase in discharge. It's not thick or creamy just wet. Am I the only one? Please let me know that this is normal! Thanks ladies!! xx

I get wet often have to wear panty liners all the time now. If it isn't discharge it is a water substance (maybe pee *blush*) midwife says all is fine but if it's lots then to just ask midwife to be safe

Yep, had this problem since the 2nd tri. I wear a pantiliner and use some powder and it helps. Still..I can't wait for this symptom to go away.

I can relate!!!! I know it varies woman to woman though.

Always worse after I have bd.

Pantyliners are the solution!!!

And always a good sign to have lots of cm rather than being dry :)

Xx

Yeah, its horrible isn't it. I wear pantyliners every day, I change it about 6pm as, as the day goes on, it just gets worse. Euch, it can make you feel so dirty x

Thanks ladies! I have started wearing a pantyliner, but it's just so yuck!

Yes! I get this at night. I wear a fresh pantyliner to bed and it still feels like I've peed myself by 2am but it's definately not pee. For me it goes all the way down to my thighs. It scares the crap out of me because it makes me have dreams of my water breaking. I'm up to 3-4 showers a day. So annoying.

i feel ur pain!! I laid down at OHs (he is staying with MIL atm) the other day for a couple hours whilst we watched a film and it must ave collected but not come out....when i stood up it went straight thru my pants and jeggins (sorry TMI) and OH bless him got real worried he thought it was my waters!! bless him! i have sensative skin down below so cant wear panty liners :( xx

Yes, me!!
Recently I have had an increase of discharge. Nothing out of the ordinary tho. Sometimes I thinki ts because of the type of underwear am wearing, or even because I tend to wear alot of leggings which can be tight around my tighs.
Pantyliners are sooo unconfortable for me but at times I just have to bare with it because I feel just so wet.
I think its completely normal.

Glad to hear I'm not teh only one, mine seems to increase after I've walked to work in the morning... it'll be nice to have some control back :) Hopefully!

Yes! It is horrible, today I was at clinicals for school in scrub pants, so they are thin and hang kind of low.. It got so bad it leaked through my panties and my legs started to rub together from it being wet :( So uncomfortable and didn't have any pantyliners...can't wait for that to be done with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->