That's it... going to the doctor!

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
I decided to just go in to the doctor and get a blood test and try and figure out what is going on. Either I am crazy... and not pregnant, or I am not crazy and it's just really early on. Hopefully I'll be able to go today... Wish me luck!

Thanks - after all these negative pee tests, I am quite nervous, but I'd like to know for sure! Plus, I am going away next Friday to the Dominican Republic - and I don't want to do anything inadvertantly that might hurt a pregnancy!

Oooh hope you get some answers xx

Me too! I'd like to know if this is all in my head or not!

I called my Dr.'s office and they said it is way too soon to come in. So I guess I just wait and not know...

God how annoying. Really sorry to hear that hun

Good news! I am going to go into my internist tomorrow and see if she'll do a blood test - or help me figure out what is going on with me. :)

Oh!!! Thats good news! i hope you get the answer you are looking for!! and by the way, I love those little guys, like the ones in your icon. I go to the store and listen to all the little cards where they just talk your ear off!! They make me laugh!

Thank you so much! Since my DB and I weren't ttc, I am suprising myself to learn that I really want a BFP!! Hopefully I'll have some sort of an answer soon. I love hoops & yo yo too, have you ever gone to their website?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->