Thats it, I want it out now!

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I am so uncomfy :(. It's not the weight - although it does feel like someone is trying to use the jaws of life to open my pelvis up on a daily basis - its the fact that whatever position I lie sit or stand in I feel like I am suffocating! This is a LONG baby i think, as I was a long one and OH is 6ft1. I don't so much mind the kicks, its the scratch scratch scratching down below that makes the hairs on the back of my neck raise, then there is the feeling like, well, like something huge is stuffed up there! . The constant pooping - seriously, more is going out than is going in!! And what is with that weird pulse/throbbing feeling my my ass! The only person who knew what I was on about was my sisters gay mate who says he gets it after se_x. OH has assured me there are no bum grapes down there, so it cant be that can it?

hmmm, i dont know...sometimes i wonder if thats what i have but i cant tell

Sorry hun I don't know either but didn't want to read and run, hope you get some answers soon, take care :hugs: XX

could it be hiccups? ? ? ive heard of people feeling them in their bums:blush:

I have no idea... But i know everything you have explained is what im feeling.. I asked my doctor what the "scratching" feeling was and she actually looked at me like i was crazy.. maybe we are explaining it wrong.. but all she could say is probably baby getting into position...

Hmmm... scratching feeling I get. But what I would describe the feeling as if LO's hand is going to come through my crotch at any moment.

Pulsing in my butt, yep get that. I think it's the weight of the baby on our nerves. You may not have hemorroids out, but you may have internal ones that are just not swollen.

Sounds like baby is starting to engage, causing intense pressure in your pelvic/anal area. This will relieve the pressure on your lungs when the baby has dropped, lessening the suffocating feeling.

I will be just as happy as you when the LO is out, cause these back spasms are really getting the best of me, and now I cannot even sit up straight cause of the pressure on my bladder/pelvic area. Any time after the next 3 weeks would be fantastic.

Some women feel the pressure in their bums,I did last time.
OMG,it was awful,Ifelt like I should just sit on the toilet permanently.
Its more around the front this time and its so sore.

I am only 5"3 so not a huge amount of room left at all and I can feel baby is getting squished because all he seems to do is wriggle and shuffle around like when you are in bed and trying to find a comfy spot?

I hope it annoys him so he wants to exit!

I feel like somebodies been digging at my cervix with one of those metal sharp nail files!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->