The 20 somethings ttc #1!!

Hello I'd like to join :) My name is Sarah, I'm 21 and my partner and I are ttc #1 after 2 mcs. We've been ttc for 19 months now. My partner is 26 :flower:
:hi:

welcome to the thread! sorry for ur losses hun. where abouts in s wales r u? thats where im from too x

Thank you :flower:

I'm in Port Talbot, up on the mountain :thumbup: where are you?

oh i know where ur! not all that far from margam park then! Im in Aberdare hun xx

Oh nice! :)

No not far at all... abut 20 mins? Speaking of which I'm doing a doggy walk there in October to raise money for DogsTrust :happydance:

Hello I'd like to join :) My name is Sarah, I'm 21 and my partner and I are ttc #1 after 2 mcs. We've been ttc for 19 months now. My partner is 26 :flower:
:hi:

welcome to the thread! sorry for ur losses hun. where abouts in s wales r u? thats where im from too x

Thank you :flower:

I'm in Port Talbot, up on the mountain :thumbup: where are you?

oh i know where ur! not all that far from margam park then! Im in Aberdare hun xx

Oh nice! :)

No not far at all... abut 20 mins? Speaking of which I'm doing a doggy walk there in October to raise money for DogsTrust :happydance:
yea bout 20/30 mins hun. aww thats good of u how far u gotta walk?x

Hi i am 24 (25 in sept and what a present that would be if i was pg for it!) dh is 25 and we are ttc for #1. This is our second month trying. We JUST entered into the 2ww- at 3 dpo today.

I fear i did NOT time our bd well though. So i'm a little sad.

Hi i am 24 (25 in sept and what a present that would be if i was pg for it!) dh is 25 and we are ttc for #1. This is our second month trying. We JUST entered into the 2ww- at 3 dpo today.

I fear i did NOT time our bd well though. So i'm a little sad.

:hugs: Don't beat yourself up you have plenty of time to get pregnant :flower:

I am not symptom spotting right now so I can't tell you that I have a slight headache, tingly burning painful boobies, and twinges in my uterus. :haha:

I am maybe 5dpo...not too positive...think I BD'd too much so I wasn't able to track any EWCM though I am certain there was some.

Not getting hopes up as last two months I had every good symptom and still BFN's...so I am expecting AF to come and if I get a different result than yay!

everyone else???

Well I'm meant to be 1dpo today but don't think I've ovulated yet as I can usually feel it. Luckily I have OH all to myself until Tuesday :haha:

Temp dropped drastically yesterday and went up .1 today. Not giving up hope completely, but now i'm just not sure.

well guys i caved and started using opk's (for thise who dont know i wasnt going too as though i would stress myself out!)
Been testin sice CD 21 coz my cycles r long! im CD 30 or 31 now and nothing!! so i really dont think im O'ing!! Bk to FS in a week mon!! Going try and get me some clomid i think!!
Good luck guys FX 4 u xxx

hey girlies, am now back on my 2ww how are all you?

Dare to dream + Gilmore85 - Good luck guys!! Fx 4 u!

Im on CD 32 now so not sure if i've O'd or not not been charting etc apart from a few OPK's which were neg! but AF should b due in just under 2 wks! back to FS a wk today! cant wait to hopefully get some answers and maybe some clomid xx

I'm 24, my DH is 26 and we are ttc#1 for 2 years off and on....getting my fertility under control and feel certain that Sept./Oct. will be when I get my BFP...I just feel like it's really different this time. Here's hoping!

Got my fingers crossed for your BFP Born2BeAMommy!

I'm 25 and so is DH. I'm new here and on first cycle of not preventing and now on first 2WW!

Hi both, welcome to the thread! its gone a bit quiet lately! will hav to start it going again!!

Borntobeamommy - im hoping that sept/oct will be my month too! in nov we will be taking a ttc break as its our wedding next yr!!! really dont want to stop tho!
Pinkroses - really hope ur wait is not a long 1 hun xxx

Thanks sianyld! How are the wedding plans going? We are in no rush at the moment, but a BFP would be a welcome surprise!

Thanks sianyld! How are the wedding plans going? We are in no rush at the moment, but a BFP would be a welcome surprise!

no probz hun! wedding plans r going good hun thanks, we r gettin wed next nov so a while to go but wanted to get things booked before they stick on the VAT in jan!!! :wacko:

Love the wedding planning and cant wait till the big day! if sum 1 said i'd get preg straight after the wedding then i'd wait but we've been ttc 15months now with no luck and would really love a BFP soon! FX'd hey!

where abouts u from hun?x

West Midlands, not too far outside Birmingham.

I hope you get your BFP soon then!

Wedding planning is exciting isn't it, we planned ours about a yr and half in advance too and it came round soooo quickly! You will have such a fab day, I really enjoyed my day. Bet you can't wait!

West Midlands, not too far outside Birmingham.

I hope you get your BFP soon then!

Wedding planning is exciting isn't it, we planned ours about a yr and half in advance too and it came round soooo quickly! You will have such a fab day, I really enjoyed my day. Bet you can't wait!

aww nice, we got engaged a yr ago nearly now and thats flown! hoping the nxt yr will to! seriously cant wait! u'll have to post sum pics chick would love to see them! :thumbup:

im in not so sunny wales this wether is drivin me mad all it is :rain::rain::rain: wheres the sun gone hey! its bloody august! meant to be sunny!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->