The 20 somethings ttc #1!!

Tell me about it! Last week we were on honeymoon soaking up the sun, can't believe the weather we have come home to! :wacko: Can't even show off my tan! hehe

The year will def fly by for you, the last few weeks running up to the wedding are manic. It seems you get everything booked and sorted in advance but still find things to sort days before!

i can imagine hun! i'll prob b stressed to the max and act like a proper bridezilla lol! did u go any where nice for ur honeymoon? we booked florida but that may have to change if i get my long awaited bump! price im prepared to pay xx

We went on a cruise - it was fabulous! Visited so many different places. Yes i'm sure the honeymoon will have to wait for you if your bump arrives - fingers crossed!!! :thumbup:

so will you be testing at some point this month? Will be end of the month sometime for me, although I came off bc the week before the wedding so not 100% sure of my cycles yet. So we are sort of NTNP at the moment whilst my cycles regulate, unless I get BFP beforehand of course! I had one break from bc a few months back and cycle was around 29days so thats all I have to go on!

sounds lush hun!
af has been really irregular since coming off BCP last may 09! shortest has been 27days longest being 45 days but they seem to be in the late 30's early 40's lately so now i've made a deal with myself that i wont test till im passed day 45! im cd36 now so got another 9 days till im gonna test! going back to FS mon and hopin for clomid!
Hope u have a suprise BFP hun, it would be so lovely 4u if it just happens when u leat expect it xx

hey hun, dont ask not good I'll show u my post from earlier! cant be arsed to write it again lol xx

i had my 2nd FS app today! My suspicions were right and i'm not O'ing! I broke down completely and just sat there sobbing!

I begged them for clomid but they said no that i would have to have a scan first to check for pcos then go from there! My scan has been booked in for a week 2moro but may have my AF by then and then i'll have to wait till its finished! but they gave me metformin to take which wont b doing much to help from wat i gather!

BUT.... I am promising myself that whether ttc takes another 10 months or 10 years there is no way wat so eva that im giving up on being a mammy! no damn way!

Rant ova x

Sorry to hear its not been a good day for you :hugs:

I really hope that the scan gives you some answers and moves things forward for you. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Its great you are thinking positively still - you are right not to give up because you will have your turn. Wishing you all the luck in the world :flower:

Thank u hunny, i really appreciate that! how ru getting on? xx

Still in the same :boat: at the minute waiting to test at the end of the month. Got a busy few days coming up so that should keep me occupied for awhile! :thumbup:

Saw this thread and I guess I fit right in. I'm 23, almost 24 and have been TTC for a yr and a half now :nope:. Still won't give up hope, doing everything I can to get PG, me and DH are both ready to start a family. Hope yall get your BFP's soon!

hello, i just seen this thread and i would like to join if its ok with you ladies. im 22 oh is 21 and we have been trying for over a year now with fertlilty(ovulation) problems. so i cant count how many cycles because a cycle can be 100+ days. we are young and not everything is perfect for us to try but im going to say it now so i dont have to explain later....the reason we wanna try now is because i have everyday pain that not even the doctors can figure out and r willing to do a hystorectomy in 4 years if i have 2 kids by then. me and OH have been togather 3.5 years now and really want kids so i dont want to miss my chance or live with this pain any longer than i have to. we can make things work as we have already talked about. im not trying to be rude in anyway im just trying to let you all know my situation

Hey ladies :) I am 22 (23 in sept) my hubby is 21 (22 in oct) we have been TTCing since we got married jan 09... but my hubby is in the army so we spend a lot of time apart and he has been in iraq for almost a year now and will be home soon so we can start TTCing again. Thankfully he should be home for awhile so hopefully we will get our BFP by the end of the year :)

Best of luck to you both!! I hope we all get our BFP's soon, I think after all this time TTC and everything we've put into it we deserve it.

just wanted to say:hi: to all the newbies here!

Angelgirl86 - hope ur well, have u been to any Fs apps? hope u get BFP soon
Sma - hope u will get ur well deserved BFP hunny!
Luvmysoldier - it must b so hard ttc'ing when ur OH is away alot! hope that u get lucky in the time that he is home!

xxxx

thanx hun, i hope so too. and good luck to all u others wanting that LO so bad

just wanted to say:hi: to all the newbies here!

Angelgirl86 - hope ur well, have u been to any Fs apps? hope u get BFP soon
Sma - hope u will get ur well deserved BFP hunny!
Luvmysoldier - it must b so hard ttc'ing when ur OH is away alot! hope that u get lucky in the time that he is home!

xxxx

Nope I haven't been but DH said if we dont get PG in the next couple months we're both going in to get tested for fertility problems. Honestly I beieve the reason its been taking so long is because I didn't do as much research as I shouldve for months, didn't know about BBT, didn't know about things like pre-seed. This cycle we're trying them all, determined to get my BFP!

Thanks Sian and yes it is... in our 19 months of marriage we have had only 5 full months together (not in a row of course) and then just weeks together in all the other months... so i'm hoping that since we should have about 8 full months together in a row here soon that we will finally get our BFP... I've been preparing for his return with temping, using OPKs and i also have the ovacue fertility monitor. Then for when he gets home i have pre-seed and am looking into getting the softcups. He and i both also started taking fertilaid :)

Hello, ladies! I've been quietly stalking several of the BnB threads for a couple of months now and finally decided to come in and say hello!

My husband and I have been ttc with purpose but without aid since April of this year. After showed up today marking the beginning of cycle six I decided to sign on to this and a few other sites I've been devouring for a while.

Mid cycle (about 10 days ago) I started on B50 complex after reading enough and suspecting I had a shorter luteal phase. I started OPing after af last month immediately and was so confused I eventually said to hell with it and gave up for the month. It would be a moderately dark line looking like the next day was going to be a +opk, that night I tested again to see if I could catch an equally or darker test line than control only to find it TOTALLY non-existant. Repeat for a couple days=Me, giving up!

I bought my bbt about 10 days ago as well and have been trying to get into the hang of things before the upcoming cycle(the one starting today)but I work all different shifts throughout the week and dh works overnights, so my waking time is ALWAYS different, and to be honest occasionally I don't get four consecutive hours.

I was certain some of the signals I've had recently were leading me to a BFP in a few days but the brown spotting that started last night became light menstrual flow today.

So, this cycle will be the first one hopefully NOT stopping on the OPKs, attempting to monitor my BBTs, and having a full month of B complex (B6 obviously in there) to extend my luteal phase (can't hurt, right!? :))

Quick question though for you other ladies moderately new ttc: my cycles over the past few months went for 23 days, then 25, last month 28, this month 25/26 (I couldn't make up my mind on what day flow offically started in August, today being CD1 of the next phase). Any suggestions on what to do to lock that down for O date purposes?

Nice to meet you all, I look forward to hearing everyones stories unfold!

(sorry so long, clearly I must like talking about myself...)

hi hun welcome to the thread its been a bit on the quiet side lately!
dont give up hun, its a hard ole emotional rollercoaster but im sure we'll all get there!
Im the opposit and have really long cycles! we've been ttc for 15 months and diagnosed with pcos today!! Gutted! BUT on the plus side there was a big follicle there and the doc said it suggests im due to O soon bearing in mind im CD46!!

Im have no idea with shorter cycles hun so sorry i cant be of much help! good luck tho hunny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->