The 2009 Healthy Living Challenge!!

Not a lot of life left in this thread ...
Another week has passed, another 1 lb lost, meaning I've lost 6 lbs so far. It's still going slowly, but I'm happy =) I'm officially at the lowest I've been in a long time now. 21 lbs Left until I'm at my first goal. So who knows, maybe in 21 weeks I'll be there =P

I need to get back into my healthy eating, calorie counting lifestyle. I fell off the wagon so to speak when I went to Portugal with work, and then we went away for Valentine's weekend, and then I was on a three-day training workshop with work - so the normal routine has been well and truly scuppered. As of tomorrow, I'm back to recording everything I eat and drink, and weighing in on Friday mornings again. I dread to think what has happened to my weight over the last couple of weeks...

Where have you all gone :cry: I feel lonely on here now. Have you all given up so early into the New Year :rofl:
Oh well, I will post anyway - I have lost 0.5lb but yet again, AF here in full force :hissy::hissy:
How are you all getting on - are you here Erised at least!!

Maz

i am here :)...

i lost so far 8 pounds...still going to the gym (3 time a week and a yoga class on saturday )

Mazmos when af is here i always feel bloated and gain weight ...just wait a little and in couples of day i am sure you will see a diference .:)

Hi Miel - I normally put on weight around AF time, so to lose anything was good :happydance: Well done on keeping up the gym Hun xx

Sorry I haven't been around. I've not been progressing very well at all. So I've decided to go back to slimming world on Monday. I lost 2 1/2 stone on slimming world last time and I really need to loose another 3 stone. So as of monday It's back to the grind stone.

Well done everyone else on you're losses.

Sorry not posted on here for a while, i'm having a tough time sticking with it at the moment. Got back to the gym this week though (having been suffering with my back for the past few months) and i've managed to get my 2lb total loss back having gained and maintained over the past few weeks.

I'm hoping my appointment with the FS on Wednesday will enthuse me with positive attitude!

No weight loss for me this week =/ Well, there was some but as it's less than a pound I'm not gonna count it. Slightly gutted but I know it's completely my own fault as my diet has been truly awful this week.

So I'm hoping for at least 2 lbs weight loss next week to make up for it =)

Hi

Can I join need to lose 2 stone but would be happy with 1 stone as this was the weight I was when I got married. I have got three weddings and a baby(well hopefully, one can wish) to go to this year. I weigh 11.8 and want to be 11.5 by friday. xx

i lost a other 2 pounds i am so happy !!!!

Hey everyone, long time no talk. Well done everyone still hanging on. It's not easy, it is soon week 9 into my Cambridge and while it's worth it as you can see in my ticker it's not a walk in the park.

Since we had an early mc last month my body and my wedding have comfortably installed themselves as priority no.1 and have to be done with when we get our second -and last- IVF go as we can't go through the heartache of losing another bean again so we decided we'll really stay off natural TTC.

*waves at AutumnSky* how are you sweets?

Maz - do you plan to keep on eating healthy or even dieting a bit through stimulation? - I plan to not change the maintenance AT ALL through my hormones or I'll get double human size again!

Rach - how are you going gal? miel - fantastic but do you really NEED to lose anything? :)

My mister has reached ideal weight with cambridge so is now moving a step up but I have many more weeks to go. If I'm lucky I'll be all done in time for my wedding in August and keep it off thereafter!

You're doing so well MissAma - I'm very proud of you!

I'm doing ok. Haven't lost any weight since coming off Cambridge, but haven't gained either, which I was surprised at. We've just had a week off work, and eaten loads of crap, but we're trying to be healthy again now. I'd like to lose another stone by the time we go on holiday in May.

I'm tempted to do CD again, but I'm worried about feeling sick all the time again. I've just upped my metformin dosage, so maybe once that has settled down, I might re-start for a month or so to prepare for my hols. Who knows. Hopefully we'll have our BFP then, and I won't need to worry about it!!

:hugs: I'm really sorry about your loss. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were.

xxxx

Ooh, is it too late to join? I have a valid excuse for being late... & I promise I'll be chirpy :D

EDIT- sorry just saw this is in LTTTC :dohh:

Can I jump on board?

I have been really good for the last couple of weeks. have cut out sugar in hot drinks, no caffine, no tea(only redbush) and no sweets chocolate etc. Just don't buy it so cant eat it.

Hi Girls - Good to see more people on here (both old and new) :thumpup:

MisAma - so sorry to hear of your loss Hun :hug: Just take it easy, and concentrate on you for a while xx

Well, I am afraid to say I put half a pound on this week :blush: but, that said, I have had a bad weekend away, with lots of :wine: and :beer:
Oh well, It will go next week.

Hope everyone else OK xx

Maz

Well I went back to slimming world on Monday and I'm full swing in to the diet. I've decided not to cancel my gym membership either, but to work even harder to get those pounds (edit: STONES) off.
I've also re-started my ticker to reflect my starting from scratch. Good luck again everyone.

Well done to those that lost the weight!
Maz, good luck losing the extra weight this week. Weekends really are the worst when trying to diet, aren't they? Hope you'll feel better about the coming week =)

2 Weeks loss for me this week. Wii Fit only said 1 lbs, but as it was just over 1 lbs and last week was just under, the chart with my actual weight has lost 2 lbs. So that's what I'm sticking with!

That said, I've been absolutely awful and I don't know how the weight managed to come off still. All the easter eggs in the shops aren't helping me, and neither does having friends over on Friday evenings. So I'm gonna try and cut all that again, and go back to being healthy as that's what this was supposed to be about!

Fingers crossed for an even better week next week =)

I lost 1.5 lbs this week so a total loss of 3.5lbs and a :bfp:

so although i will still be around i'm not actively trying to loose weight.

Lovely ladies - sorry i have been awol, wasn't good but i'm better now :happydance:
if anyone wants to still do this let me know and i'll re-do the front page!

I'm definitely still sticking with it =)
Goal #1: lose 27lbs, lost 8lbs so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->