The 2009 Healthy Living Challenge!!

Well done for sticking with the gym Rachelle! That's brilliant :hugs:

Just had my weigh-in and I've lost 4lb this week, if you wouldn't mind updating the front page? Thanks hun!

xxxx

i did not lose a pound this week!!:(...hope i will do better this week!

Hi ladies :wave:

Rosh .. well done with all the gym-ing!

I was good and Xtrained last night and did yoga on the Wii fit :happydance:

I weigh 8st 10 and want to loose about 10lbs .. although I think that's a longer term plan ..... TBH I just want to feel fitter and more toned .....
Not sure what my BMI is ..... didn't check that bit :dohh:

Home made pizza tonight ....

Well done AutumnSky -4lbs is great.

Miel - don't worry hun, I'm sure you will be back on form next week.

2lbs off for me this week. yay!! It's slow but at least it's going in the right direction.
I did an hour and a half in the gym today and I feel absolutely shattered. Think I'll get an early night tonight as I need to be up at 5.30am for work.

Well done Helen! That's brill!

Don't worry Miel - you'll lose some next week, I'm sure :hugs:

And good on you Farie for Xtraining! You'll be fitter and more toned before you know it!!

Hi ladies, just a quick post as I'm still at uni atm. Well i got weighed in yesterday and Ive lost 2lb this week, i am so chuffed :happydance::happydance:
Miel don't worry hun you'll make up for it this week xxx

hope all you ladies are doing well

:hug:

xxx

Well done everyone - have updated the front page and i lost 2lb beginning of the week as well x

i booked a yoga class for me and DH for saturday:)!!!!

Well done on all the fab weight losses girls :happydance: Keep up the good work. Good luck for next week for those who have not lost :hugs: Don't get disheartened.

I have lost 3.5 pounds this week, so am chuffed with that xxx

well done everyone. i am up to 16lbs loss so far! so pleased

original target was BMI of 40, but i've stretched my goal a bit further! :p

i'm so proud of us all xxx

Well done Nat - brilliant weight loss so far. You're definitely doing the right thing by giving yourself smaller targets to work towards. At least you'll feel as though you're achieving them then. Make sure you give yourself a nice treat (none food related) when you get to your first target, then it won't seem like such a chore...

Yippee - I've lost 1.8 lb this week... :happydance:

Surprising considering I had a piece of really rich, really heavy, chocolate cake last night. We're going to friends for a chinese tonight - think I'll have a children's portion of something with noodles - hopefully that'll help me to continue in the right direction...

Thanks Autumn

I realise I don't have that much to lose, but it's quite hard to shed the weight I want to. I'm figuring it's going to be easier before being pregnant though rather than after birth. So fingers crossed I keep going in the right direction.

You're doing really well - how are you finding the CD???

Thanks Autumn

I realise I don't have that much to lose, but it's quite hard to shed the weight I want to. I'm figuring it's going to be easier before being pregnant though rather than after birth. So fingers crossed I keep going in the right direction.

Surprisingly easy actually! I'm coming to the end of my fourth week now, and its going well. I'm optimistic that I will be able to stick with it until I reach goal (unless I get pregnant in the meantime obviously!) My goal is 10 stone by May (we're going on holiday to Greece). Just under 4 stone to go!

xxx

Thanks Autumn

Surprisingly easy actually! I'm coming to the end of my fourth week now, and its going well. I'm optimistic that I will be able to stick with it until I reach goal (unless I get pregnant in the meantime obviously!) My goal is 10 stone by May (we're going on holiday to Greece). Just under 4 stone to go!

xxx

Wowwee - that's not an easy target. At least you've given yourself something to work towards - and what a reward that's going to be. Maybe I need to reward myself with something - hmmmm!! We're not going on a foreign holiday this year as we're paying for another cycle of IVF - so I must get thinking about something else...

just popped on to say well done ladies!!! unfortunatly i couldnt go and weigh in yesterday as i am in so much pain at the moment :cry::cry: but will update you all next week

Well done :happydance::happydance:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back