The 2009 Healthy Living Challenge!!

Well done on all the losses girls.
I put a pound on, but AF is here with a vengeance:cry:, so not surprised.
Will lose it and more next week

Well done Autumn - you'll be in that bikini on your hols in no time...

Keep it up Mazmos - AF normally causes me to gain a couple of pounds too - but I'm sure you'll lose it next week like you say...

That's another 1.8 lb off - I weighed myself a day early this week, as I have an early start for work in the morning and might forget to weigh myself. But I'm happy with 1.8 lb for 6 days - that 0.3 lb per day - woohoo!! Almost half way there - must ask DH if he can give me a half way there reward - but not of the sexual kind - something materialistic ... :rofl:

Hey ladies!

Well done to you all - you are awesome! :wohoo:

Well i stayed the same this week - not bad considering i'm a huge comfort eater. When granddad died i gorged but this time with mum i've got my ass in the gym. No gorging but i've been eating 'normally'.

Have had some kick ass workouts, those endorphins are going great guns so back to work Wednesday after the funeral and then i'd better get my not so flabby ass back in gear :hugs:

weight loss another 4lbs

Am so damn tired! well done everyone!

Hey Girls - I lost 2lbs this week :happydance: pleased with that - hope you are all OK
Rachelle - can you update for me pleeeezzzeee :hugs: xxx

Maz xxx

I know I'm a month late, but can I join anyway?
I've been eating healthily for the last 3 weeks, and try to cycle (at home, small underneath the desk bike) for at least an hour a day. Physical problems make me not be able to go to the gym, so just doing it all from home =)

Losing weight very very slowly, but at least it's going =D So far I've lost 3lbs, and will be checking in again (using the wii as scales) on Sunday morning.

I'm not entirely sure what I weight at the moment, so will update that on Sunday. My goal for now would be to lose enough to get under the 100 kilos. Meaning I need to lose around 22 pounds. Once I get there, my BMI will be around 33, so the next goal would be to get it under 30 =)

Confession - over the last two weeks i gained 1lb a week, so i'm afraid i'm back to square one ladies!

+2lb hoping for a better result tomorrow when i get weighed

I know I'm a month late, but can I join anyway?
I've been eating healthily for the last 3 weeks, and try to cycle (at home, small underneath the desk bike) for at least an hour a day. Physical problems make me not be able to go to the gym, so just doing it all from home =)

Losing weight very very slowly, but at least it's going =D So far I've lost 3lbs, and will be checking in again (using the wii as scales) on Sunday morning.

I'm not entirely sure what I weight at the moment, so will update that on Sunday. My goal for now would be to lose enough to get under the 100 kilos. Meaning I need to lose around 22 pounds. Once I get there, my BMI will be around 33, so the next goal would be to get it under 30 =)

Join up hun - will update the front page so just let us know how you are doing. Well done on the exercise and excellent that you are motivated to kick ass without the gym!

If you let me know your starting BMI (if you don't mind) i will put it on the front page along with the 3lb loss! great start! :hugs:

I'm afraid to weigh myself tomorrow... I think I've put some weight back on - boooo!!

Ok, finally remembered to update this!
My starting weight was 245 pounds. I've lost 4 lbs, though somehow the Wii claims I weight 240, which I'd make a 5lbs loss. But I'll stick with the 4 given.

Sooo ... for me to get back into double digits (in kilos) I need to weigh (from starting weight) 218 pounds. Meaning my first goal will be to lose 27 lbs, of which so far I've lost 4. Could you put those on the front page for me please? 27 lbs target, -4 so far.
Thank you! =D

--Edit--
Edited to add that I don't usually go into this section of the forum. I didn't realise I was in here actually, I just followed a link. Though I probably will be joining all of you ladies soon as I've been TTC since May last year and am still not ovulating. GP has referred me to a gynae, still waiting for the letter with appointment date. Have had bloods and ultrasound done already which have confirmed PCOS in 1 of my ovaries. GP is fully expecting me be put on Clomid and Metformin straight away. I've got the feeling he/she will probably tell me to lose weight first, hence why I'm on a TTC diet right now =)

My starting weight was 245 pounds. I've lost 4 lbs, though somehow the Wii claims I weight 240, which I'd make a 5lbs loss. But I'll stick with the 4 given.

Sooo ... for me to get back into double digits (in kilos) I need to weigh (from starting weight) 218 pounds. Meaning my first goal will be to lose 27 lbs, of which so far I've lost 4. Could you put those on the front page for me please? 27 lbs target, -4 so far.
Thank you! =D

--Edit--
Edited to add that I don't usually go into this section of the forum. I didn't realise I was in here actually, I just followed a link. Though I probably will be joining all of you ladies soon as I've been TTC since May last year and am still not ovulating. GP has referred me to a gynae, still waiting for the letter with appointment date. Have had bloods and ultrasound done already which have confirmed PCOS in 1 of my ovaries. GP is fully expecting me be put on Clomid and Metformin straight away. I've got the feeling he/she will probably tell me to lose weight first, hence why I'm on a TTC diet right now =)

sweetie if you are ready to get any treatments for your fertility issue you are totally welcome on this section and get full support from any of us :hugs:

about me i am at 169 pounds so i lost 7 pounds total :happydance::happydance: i will love to get to 150 pounds so about 19 more to go!!!

Thank you! =D

--Edit--

sweetie if you are ready to get any treatments for your fertility issue you are totally welcome on this section and get full support from any of us :hugs:

about me i am at 169 pounds so i lost 7 pounds total :happydance::happydance: i will love to get to 150 pounds so about 19 more to go!!!

oh rachelle my BMI is 26.5 so my goal of BMI is 23.5 !!!

Another 1 pound off for me. Didn't really want to get on the scales today as I was convinced I would have put weight on. Been awful on my diet this week, chips 3 times, some chocolate and even 2 slices of pizza. Didn't do my cycling either on Friday, so I was honestly expecting the worst.

So that's 5lbs gone so far

Miel... thanks hon :hugs:
Mazmos, it's still a loss! Maybe it was one of those weeks where you didn't lose a lot of pounds, but lost the inches instead ;)

Another 4lbs off for me this week :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am so chuffed

Yay Mazmos, that's a brilliant weight loss for just a week!
Well done you =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->