The 4-5 weeks prego thread : )

toffee2010

Reaction score
i'm 4 weeks and 1 day. Anyone else out there thats newly pregnant ? What's your symptoms ? How you feeling mentally ? i am trying to stop myself from planning ahead , just in case something happens ... had mc 2 years ago , so im now prone to thinking the worst . My symptoms are just mild cramps , specially if i move too quick , sore boobies and one big temper ! lol Went to the doctors today for first appt and was shocked at how nice they were. Im going to a pregnancy health meeting on friday .. anyone been to this or going ? x

hi! i have similar symptoms at 4 weeks and 6 days. also a lot of fatigue and mental fogginess. dreading going to work and just want to lie on the couch all day watching tv. also starting to get hungrier than usual. not sure if real cravings are starting yet or if its just my mind playing tricks... a few AF type cramps which I stressed about all week but got lots of comfort on here that cramps are all normal unless theres also bleeding or its really really bad. what were you able to see at the dr yesterday? i was told a scan wouldnt show anything...

Hi! I'm not too far ahead of you. No symptoms really as yet apart from sometimes I get a pulling pain in my pelvis region if I stand and turn to quickly. This is the uterus softening to expand and nothing to worry about.

HCG is good:

Last Tuesday - 140
Saturday - 500
Today (Monday) - 1500

I reckon come 6 weeks that's when the sickness will start! They too won't scan me until next week, at least 6 weeks along. At 6 weeks they can make out the gestational sac and heartbeat.

do either of you know your progesterone level at this point? daop, so comforting to see that you got pregnant naturally after clomid. whyd you go back on it? I also have pcos and scared that its going to hurt the pregnancy. trying to keep the sugar down...

I went to the doctors to confirm pregnancy .
How do you find out your HCG level ?

I havent a clue about my progesterone level or hcg ..yet x

Hia,
My symptoms have been quite mild for the moment.. Iv had some dull aches ect and my back aches abit today....
I'm also having a few hot flushes and my boobs are starting to feel tender and sore, my appetite seems to be non-existant though..

I am close to you at 3+5. So far I have tender, sore and swollen BB's. Some cramps that come and go. I had a bad dream last night. And just a few waves of nausea but that is about it. Not much but I am still very early.

1st appt tomorrow @ 3:45. So excited!

do either of you know your progesterone level at this point? daop, so comforting to see that you got pregnant naturally after clomid. whyd you go back on it? I also have pcos and scared that its going to hurt the pregnancy. trying to keep the sugar down...

Hun, I'll try and keep this as short as poss:

July 08 started first cycle of Clomid and conceived Feb 09 on 150mg - Gave birth to a beautiful little boy
Feb 10 fell pregnant naturally without Clomid (had never conceived naturally ever before this!) - Loss at 16 weeks :cry: no reason just happened.:cry::cry::cry::cry:
Sep 11 first round of Clomid 50mg, pregnant! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hav PCOS too and don't ovulate regularly so the Clomid helps!

I have asked about progestorone checks and at my hospital they don't do this until you have had 3 consecutive m/c's. DISGUSTING. So, I would have to have another 2 losses whether they be early, mid or late term before they run a quick 5 minute test to see if I was progestorone deficient.

Now, progestorone is manufactured by the corpus luteum, the little thing that is left behind once the egg pops. The embryo when implanted churns our hcg which in turn keeps progestorone levels high to prevent menstration. It's from my understanding and previous pregnancies that if you had a problem with this hormone then you would more than likely miscarry quite early on (before 6 weeks). Because I've never had an early m/c I am not worried but I think the fact that you need go through such a terrible loss a few more times for testing is a disgrace.

After having a baby I do think my hormones have regulated seing as my levels came back as normal after my m/c and I caught 1st month on Clomid!

Yep, keep eating healthy, good home cooked meals you can't go wrong :thumbup: x

4 weeks 3 days been cramping but not so much today just bad gas pains right now ouch! . now getting my sensitive bbs back and very very tired!
and wanting anything which is meat and crisps yum oh and sweet things too a mixture really oh and ready salted crisps and sat and vinegar i was totally wanting peanut butter on toast when i eventually got it i couldnt eat it :O felt sick after a cup of tea today too. waves of nausea now and then. and i know il probly get it bad soon i did with my little Scarlett.felt like symptoms disappeared the last few days and bow there coming back :) which im actually happy about hehe <3 id be happy to get the sickness i wouldn't mind i think it would make me more at ease about things.x also was getting quite alot of aches in my hips which i haven't had much of today either :) x

Count me in! I don't know my exact dates yet. Doctor won't see me till 10/25/11 which will be like 7 weeks. I am super excited but like PP said I don't want to get my hopes up too much and have not told anyone besides DH, my sister/BFF and you ladies!

So far I have had:
cramping since 2ww
bleeding gums
different bowel habits
sensitive teeth
some anger flashes, not much
seem more hungry
achy hips and some leg pains
sore boobs that are on and off

congrats to everyone!!!!!!

i'm 4 weeks and 1 day. Anyone else out there thats newly pregnant ? What's your symptoms ? How you feeling mentally ? i am trying to stop myself from planning ahead , just in case something happens ... had mc 2 years ago , so im now prone to thinking the worst . My symptoms are just mild cramps , specially if i move too quick , sore boobies and one big temper ! lol Went to the doctors today for first appt and was shocked at how nice they were. Im going to a pregnancy health meeting on friday .. anyone been to this or going ? x

Im newly pregnant and I'm right there with you I'm scared to start planning ahead i want to be happy but scared to get my hopes up

I only found out today that I am pregnant :cloud9: I have been feeling really sick all weekend and extremely tired!! Still hasn't sunk in yet, but have a midwife appointment on Thursday which was a shock, thought I would have to wait till 8 weeks!! So that will make it seem more real! h&h 9 months to you all :flower:

right there with you ladies. I am 4+6 today. Just found out a couple of days ago and my doctor doesnt want to see me until 8 weeks to make sure we can hear the heartbeat. no symptoms as of yet! good luck ladies!

I found out last week. Im nearly 6 weeks. Sore boobs, tiredness (that seems to be lessening), really achy hips which feels like sciatica. Some really intense cravings.

My midwife wont see me until week 8 although nothing booked in yet. Not had any blood tests or anything done so just hoping everything is ok. Im very jealous of those who have already seen someone and had an appointment. Nice one! My doctor looked at me like I was an alien when I said Id just come in for a chat as I just tested and found out I was pregnant. Seemed like I was wasting his time. He wouldnt even do a test to check if I was in fact pregnant. Took my blood pressure and that was it. :(

Im nearly 4 weeks, rang the dr's today and asked for an appointment before tomorrow afternoon as im going on holiday on wednesday, the receptionist just said 'oh well we have no appts you will just have to wait, the doctor will need to confirm your pregnancy then pass you on' she then told me to bring in a urine sample before half 10 tomorrow so it could be sent off with the courier. She said the dr wouldnt have the results until i got back from hols anyway, when i drop my pee off tomorrow im gonna make sure i get an appt for the day after i get back. Theres nothing like an unhelpful witch at the end of the phone waiting to bring you back to earth again.

Anyway, ive been feeling hungry, dizzy and sometimes feel sick if i think about it.

My dr won't see me till 7 weeks-ish and even then it's just an exam and prenatal info. No ultrasound or anything....booooo :(

I know, they dont even seem interested. Even a quick 5 min check up would do. I think im gonna get a private scan anyway on 5th November, i'll be 7wks 5days i think, just to put my mind at ease... x

My dr won't see me till 7 weeks-ish and even then it's just an exam and prenatal info. No ultrasound or anything....booooo :(

Me neither. Im not even getting an exam. Im told its just a load of questions about my families health history. A fat lot of good that is to me!! I at least want to know my progesterone and hcg levels. :growlmad:

They won't scan me until 6 weeks, apparently it's their policy not to scan before then because they don't see the point unless there is a chance of seeing a heartbeat. Fair enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->