The 4-5 weeks prego thread : )

Sunshine, what are your Symptoms like, I'm the same as you, I only work 2 days a week and the other 5 days DRAG in like A LIVING HELL!!!!! Google is such a Bad idea when you've too much on your hands!
Arrgghhhh............
Claire xxx

Ive banned myself from Googling now!! OH doesnt like me being on here either as he says its making me stressed cause I keep going on at him about miscarriage.

My symptoms are starting to come and go. My stomach cramps were constant until about 4/5 days ago but now they are dispersing. Havent really had any noticeable cramps today or yesterday. My boobs have been sorer than they are now but they are still very tender. I was really knackered the last few weeks but over the last few days I havent been nearly as tired. Feeling little bit nauseous at times but not been sick and dont feel like I will be. Have had really achy hips which feels like sciatica (its a nightmare trying to get to sleep its so sore!) STAY AWAY FROM GOOGLE!! p.s My names Claire too!. x:flower:

Thanks Snowflakes, It's Just Soooo Frustrating!!!! I'm so nervous that I'm not sleeping at night, Plus I'm sleeping about 2-3 hrs in the day so maybe thats the problem, I dunno God I wish this 1st Trimester would Pass Quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claire xxx

Thanks Snowflakes, It's Just Soooo Frustrating!!!! I'm so nervous that I'm not sleeping at night, Plus I'm sleeping about 2-3 hrs in the day so maybe thats the problem, I dunno God I wish this 1st Trimester would Pass Quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!
Claire xxx

Im having little naps during the day too but I think thats a good thing as at least we can get sleep whenever we want/need it. If we were working full time we wouldnt be able to and would probably be shattered the whole time! x

I've been experiencing a tightness in where I believe is a muscle near my ovaries. Every morning, it changes location. Yesterday morning it was on my left side. This morning it was on my right side. And now, it's back on my right side again. I'm not sure what it is but its kind of discomforting. Has anyone experienced this?

Saw my doctor who is my midwife today and she told me as well that once you can detect a heartbeat at around 6-7 weeks that the miscarriage rate goes down even more :)
I guess that is something I keep looking toward and if there is no bleeding then its all good oxoxox
congrats everyone

Well i think i have a UTI .... everytime i go to the loo for a wee , after i've gone i have a really achey feeling in my lower stomach .. then it goes . So gotta try and get some medication for pregnant women . Great lol apparently they are really common . Apart from that , my boobs are still sore and nipples are constantly errect . No spotting or ib yet . Just loads of discharge ...... never checked my pants so much in my life ! lol x

Well i think i have a UTI .... everytime i go to the loo for a wee , after i've gone i have a really achey feeling in my lower stomach .. then it goes . So gotta try and get some medication for pregnant women . Great lol apparently they are really common . Apart from that , my boobs are still sore and nipples are constantly errect . No spotting or ib yet . Just loads of discharge ...... never checked my pants so much in my life ! lol x

Yes Ive heard UTI's are really common in early pregnancy. Hope you get it sorted soon. Its not very nice is it. :(

Discharge is one thing that I havent had. In fact I get less now that I did before I was pregnant! x

Hey ladies, got my HCG results back today. Monday was 738 and wednesday was 1807! Got a 6 week scan next friday aswell :) the nurses seem very helpful.

Toffee2010 I had a uti last week, a really bad one. I went to the doctors in the hospital and they gave me some antibiotics, its clearing right up!

How's everyone feeling? I keep forgetting im pregnant, then I remember and I get all happy hahaha. xx

I'm just over 4 weeks pregnant and already finding myself planning ahead and then I get nervous and tell myself to slow down. I have no reason to fear but I still am. I guess that's part of this whole journey- and it's my first so I feel like I have more reason to be a nervous wreck. Anyone else feeling stressed then gitty with excitment then nervous? haha I have no real symtoms so I'm trying to enjoy that. But I'm honestly willing away the next 8 weeks so I can start feeling comfortable with buying things! We already have our nursery furniture all picked out and I just want it right now. Ridic I know.

hi girls,
i found out im pregnant two weeks ago, i'm so excited as it's my first one and yes too stressed thinking about everything that could go wrong , i need to relax and enjoy the news ! can't wait till the first trimester is over.. i', having the first ultrasound next monday yaaay:happydance: can't wait to see my little bean :D

hi girls,
i found out im pregnant two weeks ago, i'm so excited as it's my first one and yes too stressed thinking about everything that could go wrong , i need to relax and enjoy the news ! can't wait till the first trimester is over.. i', having the first ultrasound next monday yaaay:happydance: can't wait to see my little bean :D

Nada- We are very close in dates. Can you be my bump buddy? I am so very excited too. I try to not think about it too much b/c it consumes me. My scan is scheduled for Nov 9. Too far. Tell me how your goes next week.

hey girl,
i'll tell u how it goes promise , i hope to see my little beans heartbeat :baby:
do u have any symptoms yet ? i dont have morning sickness but wut i only have is sore boobs and constipation i go to the bathroom every hour or so lol i dont even know from where did i get all the pooop loool ...
what worries me now that i am 143 pounds ! i need to lose weight but it's too late :dohh: how much do u weigh?

I had most of my symptoms my 4th week. Soreness, cramps and abdominal pain. I had nausea before my bfp but brushed it off as pms. I hardly have any symptoms now except sore boobs and occassional cramps if i get up too sudden. My stomach feels like it has an armor shield or something. Its kinda hard. I was losing weight before my bfp and was at 135. I am now 140 again! Oh well, now I have an excuse.
As for constipation, its off and on for me. The bowels are definatly not normal but not too bad. I get really hot at night to the point I can't sleep. But that's easing off too. I really hope my appleseed :baby: is doing okay and can't wait to hear its heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->