The 4-5 weeks prego thread : )

Hi,
I'm new to this site and this is my first post. Found out last Wednesday that i'm pregnant!
I'm 4 plus 2. Quite nervous and i can't help thinking about the bad stuff which might happen. To top it off i banged into the back of someones car last night and i'm aching a bit today. Didn't hit my stomach though so fingers crossed everything will be ok x

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I think it must be normal to think of bad stuff. I am anyway. I keep saying to my OH "if everyone goes ok...." rather than "when we have the baby" cause I think its far too early on just now for me to start enjoying it and feeling like its going to be alright. Are you OK since your accident? Im sure that wont affect your pregnancy but you should try and rest as much as you can. Hope you not too sore today. xx

I had to call my dr's office and leave a message for the advice nurse.....my boob soreness pretty much calmed down yesterday. I was scared but she said if no cramps or spotting, don't worry about it.....easier said than done!

I am absolutely covered with visible blue veins, really hungry, and still having twinges and pulls on both sides of my pelvis.

I took my last FRER test today and the test line is wayyyyy darker than the control line and it showed up immediately. I need to stop POAS!

I hear ya socitycourty! My boobs do still hurt however, basically that is about it! Aren't I supposed to be tired? or nauseous? or something? I have the slightest twinge every once in a while but nothing to write home about. I would actually welcome the sickness right now just to make me feel more secure. But I know I am super early - like just barely 4 weeks....

Even though I went to the Dr yesterday and she confirmed my pregnancy. I still can't help but be a bit leary. I don't think my mind will be at ease til I go to my scan in 3 weeks.

I am 5 weeks and 2 days today, Had a scan on monday and showed the sac. Dr said to come back in two weeks and we should be able to hear the heart and see the baby. So excited this is #2 for us.

Today I woke up so nauseous every time i move i feel sea sick just like i did with DD.

Congrats to all of you.

I phoned the NHS this afternoon and they have confirmed that they will not do blood tests to check for progesterone or HCG levels as its not something they feel is necessary....Quote: "if your body is not doing what it should be to cope with the pregnancy there isnt anything that can be done by us even if your levels were low." I feel completely helpless. I just want someone to check that my baby is ok and that everything is as it should be. I guess I will have to wait another 6 weeks till my first scan to find out and hope that nothing bad happens between now and then. :(

I just want my dr to do something! I have my first appt 10/25 which is like 13 days....I should be about 7 weeks-ish and they will do an exam and give me prenatal info. No scan at that time I guess.

I would welcome the sickness too! Just to feel pregnant. I have had increased CM and weird dreams, and different bowel habits TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive had a few weird dreams. Last week I dreampt that I was on X factor but instead of singing in my audition, Gary Barlow, Kelly and crew were examining my pregnancy test and telling me if they thought it was a good one or not!!! :rofl:

p.s I dream about Gary Barlow regularly but thats the first time thats happened!

I phoned the NHS this afternoon and they have confirmed that they will not do blood tests to check for progesterone or HCG levels as its not something they feel is necessary....Quote: "if your body is not doing what it should be to cope with the pregnancy there isnt anything that can be done by us even if your levels were low." I feel completely helpless. I just want someone to check that my baby is ok and that everything is as it should be. I guess I will have to wait another 6 weeks till my first scan to find out and hope that nothing bad happens between now and then. :(

Didnt think they did it routinely in UK, seems they do in the states! my friend had it done but she had lots of MC before they started doing hers. dont worry hun, you'll soon have that scan pic and you'll have forgotten all about HCG numbers! xxx

HI Guys x I got my BFP today!! not 100% on how far I am due to unusual cycles and taking metformin to reduce them - got positive on first month of using it so no idea when I ovulated!

Having a few crampy pains but not worrying too much as have been told thats normalish!
we have been trying for 10 months so pleased to bits! also 3 of my closest friends are pregnant too! my best friend is due dec after 3 years of trying, and two others due march, one trying for 8 months and one who had come off the pill to settle her body got pregnant first month lol. so we will all have babies within 6 months of each other x

P x

HI Guys x I got my BFP today!! not 100% on how far I am due to unusual cycles and taking metformin to reduce them - got positive on first month of using it so no idea when I ovulated!

Having a few crampy pains but not worrying too much as have been told thats normalish!
we have been trying for 10 months so pleased to bits! also 3 of my closest friends are pregnant too! my best friend is due dec after 3 years of trying, and two others due march, one trying for 8 months and one who had come off the pill to settle her body got pregnant first month lol. so we will all have babies within 6 months of each other x

P x

Oh wow! Congratulations! You can get your approx. due date if you know when your last AF started. Cramping is definately normal. I didnt realise I was pregnant until last week because I thought my AF was on its way due to tummy cramps! We got pregnant on our first attempt too. Shocker!! Congrats again! x

Hi Girls , i just found out that i'm pregnant last friday :happydance: after 1.2 yrs ttc ! i'm trying not to get too excited about it until i'm in the safe zone starting the 4th month.. My last period was on the 8th of Sept.. and my Dr did his calculations from the 15th of Sept.. he told me i'm due on 15 june ...i'm confused how many weeks im pregnant now ? ..Any idea ??
one more thing , how do u get the tickers on every post ? :D
We should make another thread for all the ladies who r expectiing in june :baby:

Hi Girls , i just found out that i'm pregnant last friday :happydance: after 1.2 yrs ttc ! i'm trying not to get too excited about it until i'm in the safe zone starting the 4th month.. My last period was on the 8th of Sept.. and my Dr did his calculations from the 15th of Sept.. he told me i'm due on 15 june ...i'm confused how many weeks im pregnant now ? ..Any idea ??
one more thing , how do u get the tickers on every post ? :D
We should make another thread for all the ladies who r expectiing in june :baby:

Congrats!! You are about 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant.

If you click on one of the tickers you like it will take you to the site where you can create your own. Generate a code then use the code that says BBCODE. Copy it and then go into User CP, edit signature and paste the code there.

There is a due in June thread on here and also one in the 35+ section (not sure how old you are.) x

I'm feeling alright today thanks sunshine. A bit achy hips but not sure if i'm looking for things! I keep saying 'if everything goes ok' instead of 'when the baby comes' too. Just don't want to jinx it!

I haven't seen the doctor or the midwife either. One of my friends friends is a midwife and she says that the dr doesn't do anything and the midwife won't see me till at least 8 weeks. So i've made an appointment with the midwife for when i'm 8 weeks. I'm looking forward to my scan just to put my mind more at ease! xx

Hi Ladies,
I am 5+5 AND FEELING VERY STRANGE!!! I don't "Feel" Pregnant today or yesterday, Cramping disappeared for 2 days but came back today! I guess I am just Nervous as Hell as this is my 3rd Pregnancy in 8 months, haven't been able to get past 7+3, ended up having to take M/c tablets at 8+3 but Baby's heartbeat had stopped at 7+2. Has anyone else's symptoms come and gone?
Scared Stiff and Worried
Claire xXx

I'm feeling alright today thanks sunshine. A bit achy hips but not sure if i'm looking for things! I keep saying 'if everything goes ok' instead of 'when the baby comes' too. Just don't want to jinx it!

I haven't seen the doctor or the midwife either. One of my friends friends is a midwife and she says that the dr doesn't do anything and the midwife won't see me till at least 8 weeks. So i've made an appointment with the midwife for when i'm 8 weeks. I'm looking forward to my scan just to put my mind more at ease! xx

Me too. I am wishing my life away at the moment cause I want to get to week 12 so I can relax a little bit (I wont fully relax until Ive given birth!). I never thought it would be so stressful just waiting!! Im a housewife (with no children) so every day passes soooo slowly!! Glad you feeling ok after your accident. xx

Sunshine, what are your Symptoms like, I'm the same as you, I only work 2 days a week and the other 5 days DRAG in like A LIVING HELL!!!!! Google is such a Bad idea when you've too much on your hands!
Arrgghhhh............
Claire xxx

Hi Ladies,
I am 5+5 AND FEELING VERY STRANGE!!! I don't "Feel" Pregnant today or yesterday, Cramping disappeared for 2 days but came back today! I guess I am just Nervous as Hell as this is my 3rd Pregnancy in 8 months, haven't been able to get past 7+3, ended up having to take M/c tablets at 8+3 but Baby's heartbeat had stopped at 7+2. Has anyone else's symptoms come and gone?
Scared Stiff and Worried
Claire xXx

Claire - I am sure you are fine. I too was worried bc I had a day of not feeling preggo yesterday. I looked stuff up and it seems like it happens to everyone and is normal. I think our bodies hormones go up and we get symptoms and then our bodies get used to the hormones so we get no symptoms. Then it raises again etc.... :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->