The Alternative Status Thread

fairygirl

Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows
Reaction score
Hey, some of you lovely ladies may recognise this from other forums. Originally started by Ria_Rose in First Tri, this thread is dedicated to all those baby related status updates you simply can't put on Facebook etc. Hope you all enjoy this place to confess, share or simply rant.

Fairygirl is blubbing at 'I didn't know I was pregnant'. :cry:

Love this idea...
2016 is sleeping with the light on because someone said it might bring on ov! The crazy things I do TTC...

Nice idea -

Joyzerelly is keeping her fingers crossed that her faint BFP this morning was real and can hardly wait to test again with a Clear Blue...

Love this idea...
2016 is sleeping with the light on because someone said it might bring on ov! The crazy things I do TTC...

Thanks for that! Light staying on in Lou B's bedroom until ov. Hubby away during week so need to speed things up a bit! :) xx

enicole is planning ways to seduce OH during next ovulation.

MysMt is hoping her BFN at 10DPO will turn BFP at 14DPO

LuvMyBoys is overanalyzing everything her body does while patiently waiting for her chance to take a pregnancy test!!! (Oh yeah, and she's trying for a baby!)

makeithappen is trying her best to bring some pma to ttc this month & hoping for the best christmas present EVER!!!

Pixxie - All I want for christmas is a :bfp: !!!!

I waiting for a proper Af after Implanon removal on the 9th, so then I'll know everything is working. Just enjoying the:sex: til then.

Hoping for :bfp:for everyones xmas
Good luck to you all and me::happydance:

emmy is trying to wait til saturday to test, good i ent brought a test yet otherwise they'll be gone LOL. PLZZZZZZZZZ :bfp:

Brilliant thread!!!!

Vicwick is impatiently waiting to ov but is so excited to be TTC!!!!

wat a great idea!

Mrs Dubs was feeling so positive a 6/7dpo but not so much now. Cant wait to see those 2 lines but think i'm in for a bit of a wait.........

love the idea!!!
maratobe is hoping, wishing and praying that we got that damn egg this month!!!

wants to :cry: after :af: got me this morning after 2 weeks late!!!

maratobe is thinking she should have brought a test tonight so i could test in the am

angel75 is feeling very impatient at what feels like the longest week of her life!!

Emma is soooo wanting a baby & is sad that she doesn't have one :sad2:

Mrs C is really hoping she gets first time lucky with trying, even though she knows its a lot to ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->