The Alternative Status Thread

Rachel H is going to test tomorrow and is hoping she gets a :bfp: in time for Xmas, oh and Im almost a whole week late.

Can I do another one, as it is the next day?

Joyzerelly keeps expecting to wake and find it's all been a lovely and very surreal dream...

Africaqueen is praying with all my heart that AF dont show this wkend xxx

Fairygirl is trying to stay positive but being new to ttc is rather overwhelming

This is a brilliant thread!

Ginger is concerned that Mr Ginger is feeling like a performing monkey! And is sick of everyone else declaring their pregnancy...

Holly is starting another 2WW! She has spent all week keeping the soup in the bowl!!!

Csunshine013 is feeling like her body is very broken atm and wishes on a star every night that she can carry the next baby full term. :cry:

vaniila is feeling ill :( and is hoping af will stay away!!!! going crazy in the 2ww and really wants a :bfp: soon

pixxie is hoping that this is the start of morning sickness!

Dragonmummy is vexed that despite all the drugs she still appears to not be ovulating!

CandyBaby is excited to start baby dancing this weekend...Really hoping we do it right this time :)

Sue Dunhym is sick of seeing status updates from pregnant and new-mum friends.

Kita is getting overwhelmed with all of this new info coming my way! Prenatals, OPK's, Preseed..Oh my! This is only the 3rd day that the decision to REALLY TTC is official! I can only read these forums in moderation from now on lol.. But still hopeful for a BFP for Christmas!!!

bubbles is considering testing again tomorrow but doesn't think she will be able keep the tears back when she gets another BFP

Fairygirl is trying to stay positive but being new to ttc is rather overwhelming

Kita agrees! I promise to NOT be devastated if AF shows up. I believe God will give me BFP when HE thinks Im ready for it. :happydance:

Kayleigh Lou knows this time last yr she conceived her Christmas wish for it all to end in tears. Tears of joy for this yr please xxx

klcuk3 is hoping this cold goes away very quickly and that time fast forwards to a week saturday so I can test!!!

Nise is hoping that she won't O too early this month.

maratobe is feeling very wierd today...*note to self* pick up a test tonight after work!

can i join in?
shambaby is trying not to be insanely jealous of all the pregnant ladies the world seems to be full of at the minute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->