The Alternative Status Thread

Lizzie_Moon is cursing all men because the donor didn't show up at 8pm without any contact whatsoever and I'm ovulating tomro and have to waste a bloody month. So won't get my Christmas BFP. :cry:

Also wish my sister would stop sending me picture messages of her 8 month bump :cry:

Leilani hopes to ovulate this weekend and do lots of BDing! Not really looking forward to S's baby shower tomorrow.

stephwiggy- is soo emotional and just wants a baby without all this TTC trauma that goes with it !! My wee man wants a brother or sister and would be best big bro ever!!

GossipGirly is sooo excited, I have a temp rise and a peak on my moniter...get home df!

haha eee I know.. Im a bit worried about that esp since I have my dress, but I cant wait lol x

Is still waiting...waiting...waiting....waiting. Holding out for a BFP before the yaers ends....doubtful, but still hoping!

Oliver will be 2 on Monday, he needs a sibling!!!

PrayerfulHope doesn't think people should announce they are pregnant on FB as it makes me jealous.

amanda, is wishing i was Oing now as want my BFP !!!! and only on cd3, im also watching Tele lol

maratobe wishing she wasnt so scared to buy a test tonight....gonna have to get one tomorrow

Pixxie keeps crying at babies on the telly! Oh please oh please let it be hormones! 7 days until the witch is due and I dont know how long I can hold out!

bubbles sat and watch 2 episodes of scrubs with her legs in the air last night just in case she got her O day wrong

Emma is feeling really fat & wishes it was a BABY bump & not a FAT bump.

csunshine013 is thinking that I have wonderful friends but why oh why do they tell me just relax and it'll happen......:growlmad:

Gossipgirly is sitting with her legs in the air whilst typing only 20 mins to go!

Summerbaby, is hoping that on xmas day she can give her husband the greatest gift ever and tell him hes gonna be a daddy.

sazza is counting the hours until testing time tomorrow morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->