The Alternative Status Thread

has another doctor appointment on April 15th. Really hoping for a BFP that day, so I will be going because I am preggo not because I can't get that way!

maaybe2010 is gutted about her temp this morning. . . pretty much convinced she's out :(

is convinced that she is at the start of her very first two week wait!

wants ov to hurry up so she and OH can have their first try at baby making =)

maaybe2010 is gutted about her temp this morning. . . pretty much convinced she's out :(

Could be implantation dip? Mine dropped this morning, too...so, that's what I am hoping for.

bbdreams is ready for 14dpo to be here already!

Could be implantation dip? Mine dropped this morning, too...so, that's what I am hoping for.

bbdreams is ready for 14dpo to be here already![/QUOTE]

Maaybe2010 has had a temp rise so maybe it was implantation dip . . . :thumbup:
Either way it's back up sp she's a happy bunny!

xx

Readynwilling hates her inconsistant cycles and irregualar OV symptoms. She is either getting AF in 2 days or she may have BD's at just the right time.

really wishes that everytime somebody mentions cramps she didn't feel them herself, so that she could tell if it was a symptom or being sympathetic!

is really wishing tomorrow didnt have to happen... funeral for a loved aunt and possible arrival of the :witch:. tomorrow is gonna suck big time.:nope:

wanababy2love - is feeling cramps on my left side, but I'm tryiong to pass it off as just being in my head. Well I'm only 7dpo and I wil not test I don't want my hopes to be shattered just yet....well I will update later

Oh sorry to here about your lost sweetie AF and a funeral can be very daunting :hugs:

really wishes her body wouldn't play nasty, cruel, pointless, painfull tricks on her! :cry:

is feeling like I'm pregnant but also know it could all be in my head but I'm constantly feeling dizzy and light headed...idk...I just can't wait to test on the 25th

Wants to shout and scream i'm so frustrated with the whole baby making process!

is a total diva expecting to ovulate on cd9. :haha:

wants to shout, scream, and cry after sitting in a waiting room full of women for two hours, who all had bumps. I want AF to stay away for nine months!!!!

is gutted that her cycles may still not have returned since giving birth but wearning isn't really an option :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->